What's new

Guide - Outlaw Combos Outlaw Specific

Noob
Hey guys. The general combo thread is a bit heavy to wade through. Lets keep this thread on combos and combo advice only. And Outlaw specific. If you have some great ideas let it rip.

InFlames

dead
Midscreen
f13xxSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, b33xxStab = 36%

b33xxSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, b33xxStab = 38%

b32xSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, b33xxStab = 36%

you can omit the njp and only lose 1% from each

Corner
f13xxSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, ji3, b33xxStab = 37%

b33xxSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, ji3, b33xStab = 39%

b32xxSand Throw, j12 b32u1, njp, ji3, b33xxStab = 37%

Noob
Swapping out the b33xxstab with F24, 21122xxDbf2 on the end of the midscreen combos is a nice way to cover some screen and get them in the corner to lay down some sweet corner damage.

DavS13

Noob
Swapping out the b33xxstab with F24, 21122xxDbf2 on the end of the midscreen combos is a nice way to cover some screen and get them in the corner to lay down some sweet corner damage.
Midscreen you can only combo into his command grab from 211 unless you carry all the way to the corner. Also you can end in 21122 caltrops or F24 sword stab or 21122 slide for side change.

If it's laggy replace the NJP with B2.

InFlames

dead
yeah Stab is for damage and oki. For corner carry I prefer 21122 into Sand Grenade but Sand Trap works well too
Hmm it doesn't for me... actually. Do you jump over the opponent like a crossover ji2? I think that works... will have to test when I'm home
I shouldve mentioned instant j2 only works consistently on male characters, against females you have to cross up j2 or slightly walk back into a quick j1

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Midscreen you can only combo into his command grab from 211 unless you carry all the way to the corner. Also you can end in 21122 caltrops or F24 sword stab or 21122 slide for side change.

If it's laggy replace the NJP with B2.
his notation is probably wrong, you can cancel mid screen with 2112xxdbf2

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Midscreen
f13xxSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, b33xxStab = 36%

b33xxSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, b33xxStab = 38%

b32xSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, b33xxStab = 36%

you can omit the njp and only lose 1% from each

Corner
f13xxSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, ji3, b33xxStab = 37%

b33xxSand Throw, ji2 b32u1, njp, ji3, b33xStab = 39%

b32xxSand Throw, j12 b32u1, njp, ji3, b33xxStab = 37%
Can't get the jump in punch after the sand throw.

Oh well.

I have a pretty easy 36 with one bar that works well online.

And a 30% (or 28%, can't remember) no bar mid screen combo.

36% (1 bar, fairly easy) — *counting a jumping punch* f13 - sand grenade (ex) - neutral jump punch - 21122 - slide

28(ish)% — f13 - sand throw - 21122 - sand trap - *also great way to end the match and setup for brutality trigger :)*

wsj515

Can't get the jump in punch after the sand throw.

Oh well.

I have a pretty easy 36 with one bar that works well online.

And a 30% (or 28%, can't remember) no bar mid screen combo.

36% (1 bar, fairly easy) — *counting a jumping punch* f13 - sand grenade (ex) - neutral jump punch - 21122 - slide

28(ish)% — f13 - sand throw - 21122 - sand trap - *also great way to end the match and setup for brutality trigger :)*
the jip has to be an instant jip that should read in practice mode as hitting mid

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
hey guys why does it seem like ex sand grenade only launches in the corner some of the time?
There are 3 different distances for EX Sand Grenade - Close, Medium, and Far. To get Close you do EX BF3 and hold Back, to ger Far you hold Forward.

Medium is the default length and nearly always combos in the corner but off of some starters midscreen you need to use Close EX Sand Grenade.

Noob
@14K haha. Sorry about that man. 24k is actually the name on my birth certificate. Hippie parents. What you gonna do.

I can cancel 21122 rather easily into the command grab anywhere on screen. I posted somewhere else that the easiest way to get the command grab from 21122 is to wait to hear the deep note on the fourth hit. When you hear it you start the dbf2 and it comes out perfectly. You pull them out of the air. Another thing that is getting brought up is that people who are used to the 21122 will start to know when to expect the cancel. So keeping them guessing with multiple cancel options, and cancelling at different times during the 21122 string will obviously help. Since unpredictability is an important part of the game. But what I have been trying to do is only use the 21122 on an air born or juggled opponent. Which is pretty easy considering the B32U1. and how easy it is to get B32U1 off the DB4. I think there is a lot to do with EB and juggling. The EX sand grenade is fantastic for picking falling opponents back up again. If played in the fashion I am trying to practice, the only thing the opponent will be able to do will be the block cancel. which after they have done it once will leave them vulnerable to more juggling. Do you guys have any combos that are decent juggles. I was thinking anything that leaves an opening for the EX Sand Grenade would be good. you can 112 run cancel 21122 and the your choice of ender.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
lol theres no way thats your real name

i will add the best time to cancel into command grab from 21122 is as soon as you realize youre being blocked. if youre hitting let it ride to the end then either slide (easier) or command grab

Noob
I wish I could ad videos. Its pretty legit landing an NJP on a B32U1. If you can land it once you should always land it. If you fighting a short character then take one step forward before the NJP. If not then as soon as you leave the ground on the jump press your attack button. The only time you would drop it is in a stressful environment like a comp. Online, playing mates, or in the lab there is no stress since loosing doesn't mean your not getting paid. So you should land it every time.

Noob
Does anyone know how to perform F13 's option select? I watched a video on it and I can never get it to work D:

wsj515

if youre hitting let it ride to the end then either slide (easier) or command grab
If you can already see that you've hit, why would you cancel into either grab or slide when you can go into a combo with 2112xxsand toss/rifle swing/exSG? 21122 is one of our more damaging starters and you should be using it on the ground a ton considering it is our best pressure tool and at the same time provides incredible mixup opportunities, so I'd advise learning how to hit confirm 21122 into combos asap, otherwise you will be losing out on a lot of damage.