What's new

Video/Tutorial Combos Every Flash Player Should Know! - Inputs and Explanation

iitRueii

Noob
Alrighty guys!

I have been facing a lot of flashes recently who are doing very inpractical combos which look cool but dont do optimal dmg, so I decided to make this quick video showing the most damaging combos to use in each situation with a bit of a explanation why.

I have post recorded my voice over prerecoded footage because of the crit I recived in the shazam tutorial.

Here is is and I hope it helps every flash player out there to do a lot more dmg then they were currently doing.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Alrighty guys!

I have been facing a lot of flashes recently who are doing very inpractical combos which look cool but dont do optimal dmg, so I decided to make this quick video showing the most damaging combos to use in each situation with a bit of a explanation why.

I have post recorded my voice over prerecoded footage because of the crit I recived in the shazam tutorial.

Here is is and I hope it helps every flash player out there to do a lot more dmg then they were currently doing.

Your videos are really good man.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
cheers, Just want more flashes to use more optimal combos as thats how flash has to be played when you get in yoyu have to do a lot of dmg, to recover from the zoning and chip
I apologize if you explain it in the video, I watched it without sound, but using 123 as your starter actually does less damage (like 3-6%) than using 112 in MB sonic pound > trait combos.

The actual max damage midscreen (and corner) with 1 bar and trait is 63%, which is either b22 or 112 MB sonic pound, trait, dash, Lightning kick x4, b22 Lightning kick, b22f3 lightning kick/lightning charge. In the corner you can end with 11, 112 lightning charge instead of b22f3 lightning charge for the same damage.

Nice video man. I've been watching your youtube channel for a while, and its consistently great. I'm definitely going to use it to learn Flash, (still trying to decide on my main between Flash an Grundy -- I like specialized characters).

One change I would suggest for future videos though is that you leave the inputs up during your commentary. It's not a content change and it seems pretty insignificant, but I think that it would go a long way for reference/learning videos like this in terms of ease of use.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
again same thing i posted at MKU and its getting annoying, i guarantee you didn't look through the flash forums before posting this video, and am 100% sure you don't post anywhere else besides your own thread. i already did a video like this here http://testyourmight.com/threads/evolution-of-the-flash-bnbs.33268/ iitRueii but you probably won't see this or any other post until you need to post your next video. i predict you reply to this post in 4 days from today 6/15/2013.