What's new

Question Comboing off of a low hitbox freeze - help me out

What is my most damaging option off of a low hitbox freeze? For example what if I freeze mileena in mid roll? Or if someone d+4s an ice clone? How can I maximize my damage off of this? Usually I just 214 slide the last few hits connect and I get 19%.

Will the entire 212 hit? Its not about countering the low its about getting a full damage off of a low freeze.

SpyderJ

Noob
Of the 2,1,2 the 1 & 2 should hit, from which u can go into a slide or another clone depending on if u want to get the last bit of damage, or have a safe way to go back to adding pressure

(2),1,4 xx Slide will hit some things. Like if Sub Slides into a Clone. Against something like Mileena's d+4, though, either (2),1,2 xx Slide or (2),2,4 xx Slide. The former does 1% more dmg iirc, the latter gives more wall-carry.

Can you not ground freeze and go the full combo?

chem
No not the move ground freeze. You know when you know freeze someone who is low to the ground? I was curious if it was possible to hit them for a full punish because the first hit of most sub zero strings is crouchable therefore a 25/22% combo is reduced to 19%.

Panque

Random foreign guy
The reset doesn't works on a frozen opponent.
If it did, Sub would be god tier right now, in a fight against sub, opponents rarely get frozen less than twice, and if u have 1 bar after that, twice is far enough.

Edit: Wait, you mean :l+:bp fully charged immediately after they unfreeze? Yeah, I should try that more often...

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Honestly, i cant find anything thatll get someone whos neck and above is only showing.
I usually sweep, works every time.

Tremloc

Noob
can't you do (b1),2,212? I think the ice dagger will hit...
This is wrong against mileena if she rolls into your clone.

However, sub does have combo off a DEEP jump kick, might wanna try it out and see if it works.

Deep jump kick, dash, 212~slide.

Honestly, i cant find anything thatll get someone whos neck and above is only showing.
I usually sweep, works every time.
If you wait until they unfreeze, they'll jump up from the ground a little and you can hit them with 2,1,2 xx Slide, same way you would after b+1,2.