What's new

Combo Breaker 2017 INJ2 Viewers' Guide and Discussion Thread!

I understand that we need ads for that esports money, but it's so annoying having a long-ass break after 2 matches, to then come back and have pale emperor vs octopus, while CDJr and PL played off stream
Yeah I'm definitely confused on this. For example, the capcom cup pro tour has way less down time, and I'm sure their budget is a lot less than what NRS has. I'm not experienced in this market but could someone provide an explanation on why so much downtime?

Pretty safe to say Deadshot doesn't need nerfs from what I've seen so far. FARRR from the OP unbeatable machine this forum says he is. That would be aquaman according the results of this tournament

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Nerf Deadshot. SonicFox is the only one winning with him, everyone else is losing but nerf him anyway because he's too good
so its not okay to say deadshot is op based off sonic playing him, but it is ok to say deadshots totally fine based off a bunch of weak players thinking they can pocket deadshot to grind through pools???

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
so its not okay to say deadshot is op based off sonic playing him, but it is ok to say deadshots totally fine based off a bunch of weak players thinking they can pocket deadshot to grind through pools???
You're really going to use that one? That the players were weak? It's not that Deadshot is totally beatable when you learn the MU, no, the reason most Deadshots got beat in pools was because they were weak players. Okay XD