What's new

CoD:Modern Warfare 3 (MW3)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Official Multiplayer teaser trailer:

Official List of MW3 Perks and Killstreaks: http://www.mw3perks.com/ -or- http://www.mw3info.com/mw3-leaked-perks-and-killstreaks/

Making this thread basically for discussion after it comes out next week. But feel free to discuss it before hand. Who's getting this? Who's pre-ordering it? Who's picking it up at midnight?

I for one am getting it at midnight with some friends. I'm a big fan of the CoD series, specifically Modern Warfare. Love all the new perks, kill streaks and features being added. Also love the fact that they took out perks such as Last Stand, One Man Army, Commando, Marathon, Lightweight, etc. Although Marathon and Lightweight have different forms. Marathon is now back to Extreme Conditioning from the original Modern Warefare. And you can get Lightweight as a death streak. It seems they were more focused on the competitive community this time around, which is nice and rarely seen in today's games. Also I'm glad sniping, aka quick scoping is back to how it was in MW-MW2. I believe it's a little harder than MW2, and a little easier than MW based on what I'm hearing.

Anyway, can't wait to get this next week. I'll be playing a lot in general, but nearly all day Monday Night, Tuesday and Wednesday. So hit up my GT: o Juggernaut 0 (letter o then # zero) if you want to play next week. Get hyped!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
absolutely can't wait to play it, my all time favorite shotguns on this one which is gonna be awesome!

I haven't had a mindless shooter to play in quite a while.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
I'm content with MK, Gears, and Forza atm. I can't spend the money considering how much NEC is going to cost :p

Modern Warfare <3

I grew up with Cod4.

(Yes i was a little 5th grader when i played it). But the game reminds me of much simpler times.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
it LOOKS like MW2...
And what's wrong with that? MW2 is a great game visually and gameplay wise. It does have some broken shit like One Man Army + Noob tubes, Commando, UMP etc, but most of the broken aspects in MW2 are removed for MW3.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
We'll see how it plays out.. I guess if I got it I'd be hoping for
the fun of MW2, before all the tubing
and the balance that Black Ops had.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
people play cod for quick, easy, harmless fun, and im sure with mw3 thats exactly what we're gonna get :)

Reedoms

Noob
I sincerely hope NO ONE pays for that online subscription in the multiplayer. Biggest cash grab I've ever seen.

KingShaz

In the Shadows
It's suppose to look like MW2(its the sequel:coffee:), which had amazing graphics and game play, I see no point in deviating from one of the most successful games of all time.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I sincerely hope NO ONE pays for that online subscription in the multiplayer. Biggest cash grab I've ever seen.
Is it that thing where you can get all DLC if you get the subscription? If so I agree, you'll not be saving that much by getting the subscription.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Black Ops was kinda ass, but MW2 was so awesome that I just have to get this game sooner or later.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
I just don't want to spend the money e__e have you guys played Battlefield at all? I need some more opinions.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I just don't want to spend the money e__e have you guys played Battlefield at all? I need some more opinions.
Played the demo, game is not for me. It seems too hard to spot enemies, plus there was an awful lot of camping, just wasn't fun for me.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
You can't stop campers in any FPS game....just the way it is. But I'll agree the faster pace of COD is def. for me. I tried the BF3 beta and while I thought it was cool, I'm still getting mw3 instead. I don't want to get shot by someone I can't see. Worse still you can't exact revenge on the person because the maps are so big. I feel they are giving more incentive to play the other modes besides tdm/ffa this time around. I really tried enjoying my last few games of Blops....but shit was just so annoying to me. I hope mw3 is closer to mw2 than blops..and with what you've added with the killstreaks OP this shit sounds like its gonna rock. Nice to see that people still know what a good game is. All my friends are saying that its the same game....but why would you need to revamp something that everyone already likes?

Reedoms

Noob
If you couldn't just hide for 5 seconds to fully regain health I'd probably like this game alot more and possibly buy it.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
If you couldn't just hide for 5 seconds to fully regain health I'd probably like this game alot more and possibly buy it.
Considering it only takes 4-5 shots to kill someone (varies on what gun you use), I don't think it's too big of a problem. But, meh, to each his own.

DFogz

Noob
Depending on if BestBuy is doing their Buy2Get1 sale next week I'll pick this up.
Traded in a ton of games and now I've got close to $200 in credit thanks to all the promos they're running.