What's new

CMK's UMK3 Tournament (9-24-2010)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
X820 said:
You don't need it, as you can host a P2p game yourself.

For those who had trouble connecting with Hamachi, here are the correct links.

Taken from the Hamachi P2p thread, here in the UMK3 section.

Good luck.
Yeah but you might want to fix your post for the people that need to use it.

X820 said:
Reserved for brackets and additional info.

Download: MAME++0.119, pre-set for the tournament

If both parties can't host a P2P game, download Hamachi

Room: MK3
password:1234

*Be sure to have it set up before hand to have the tournament running as smooth as possible.

X820

Noob
Brackets are up, these don't look good but bare with me.

I made the brackets in a program that enters names randomly and makes the brackets, only thing is there is no way for me to export that as an image to post here.

So i made these online.

Good luck tonight people.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
GGS to McNasty. I won 7-1. Uploading video now..

Liu Kang vs Sub Zero - MK3Fan

Sub Zero vs Sonya - MK3Fan

Sonya vs Sub Zero - MK3Fan

Reptile vs H.Smoke - MK3Fan

Nightwolf Vs. Sonya - MK3Fan

Kung Lao Vs. Sub Zero - MK3Fan

Kano vs Sindel - McNasty

Stryker vs Sub Zero - MK3Fan

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I PM'ed X820 like two days ago letting him know I would be late...

I'm really angry. Another tournament with a bunch of no shows and where in the past people are shown the courtesy to wait a little when they give notice, no one shows me that courtesy when I've done the same thing for others.

I told X820 last night that over AIM that I would be unavailable. I should have posted in the thread though, sorry if this caused any confusion or pissed anyone off.

I might as well just not sign up for tournaments here anymore, because at the last minute something always comes up and I never make it in time.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Yeah I should have also posted notice in this thread. I understand it's too long to wait for and I respect that. I wish I at least got a reply though, maybe I didn't send him the PM as long ago as I thought.

I'll catch the next one. Sorry guys, I was really looking forward to it.

edit: Congrats to Miss Spin.

X820

Noob
I'm sorry for the guys who didn't make it, we'll do this again sometime with more planning involved.

Mad props to everyone that showed up tonight, thank you!

To those who didn't even bother to show up or let everyone know that they weren't going to be part of this, I hope you fall down some steps tomorrow LOL jk.

Congratulations to the elite female Miss Spin, for winning tonight's tourney.

As promised, I hereby hand you your prize.. :)

a cookie.

X820

Noob
And last but not least, a massive thank you to ScheissNussen,

for keeping track of, and updating the brackets, wich is more work then most people will know.

I'm out of cookies man, sorry :)

AC1984

Kaballin!
Congratulations to the winner Miss Spin and every one who participated. Keep up the good work guys!!! I know that might be a dumb question,but is there any video footage of some of the matches.

X820 said:
I'm sorry for the guys who didn't make it, we'll do this again sometime with more planning involved.

Mad props to everyone that showed up tonight, thank you!

To those who didn't even bother to show up or let everyone know that they weren't going to be part of this, I hope you fall down some steps tomorrow LOL jk.

Congratulations to the elite female Miss Spin, for winning tonight's tourney.

As promised, I hereby hand you your prize.. :)

a cookie.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Haha, I just got home from work about a half hour ago. My shift normally ends at 4pm. Go figure. I had a party to go to tonight, too. Waste of a Friday.

Chamma

Noob
Don't I get a "Third Place Winner" avatar or something? Of course I didn't fight more than that one battle cuz I had no competition

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
AC1984 said:
I know that might be a dumb question,but is there any video footage of some of the matches.

Here is some footage of my first and ONLY round. I am selling one of my cars and got a phone call on it. I had to go meet the potential buyer (who ended up buying it), which meant I couldn't stay home and play. Sucks, but that's what happened. Anyway, here is me vs. McNasty..

X820

Noob
FreezerBurn said:
Don't I get a "Third Place Winner" avatar or something? Of course I didn't fight more than that one battle cuz I had no competition
There is only a winner, then the rest who lost.