What's new

Closed Beta Kabal Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
NNNNANDDDDDDATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

p.s. why are there 2 threads where ppl discuss kabal? :/

Best i've found for 1 bar is 23xxDB2 MB, 4xxBF3, 4xxDB4. Meterless, I do 111xxBF3, F4,1+3. Probably a lot more than that is possible though.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
BnB I've been using with: Hook Grab, Extended Hook, Floor Buzzsaw(optional) build

B12~BF3, slight walk foward, 23~Hook Grab(A), F3~Extended Hook

I believe it was 315 damage into restand. Been following it up with F224 to condition for the overhead, and then switching to F22~flood saw(A). Extended hook leaves you at +6, making F2 a 6 frame mid. Trading floor saw for Nomad Dash cancel might lead to some kind of pressure. I just havent had time to dick around with it.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Uncle JBeezY will try this character today but facing him I must admit ....he IS hard as fuck to anti air and Uppercuts to do not work against him. His Jump 1 beats it because a Kabal player kept shutting my shit down. Also his jump 3 i think? Is pretty damn good too.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Guys if you want to PUNISH with Kabal... Make sure you don't hesitate to punish HARD af

Easy BNB that's quite resource heavy but it does 660 damage.
What happens when you try to punish a with a string into DB4(A) instead of just using a raw DB4(A)? Or is the KB requirement that you punish with DB4(A)?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
What happens when you try to punish a with a string into DB4(A) instead of just using a raw DB4(A)? Or is the KB requirement that you punish with DB4(A)?
I believe the Krushing Blow requirement is to punish with the DB4, sadly. Imagine if you could whiff punish with like B12 and get almost 700 damage for it that'd be craaaazy.

It's already crazy, DB4 is only 16f which is a only few frames slower than a lot of the ranged mid attacks in this game. You could definitely whiff punish with this move or reversal punish something really unsafe.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
You can do 11~Nomad Dash, 4 AA Hook enh, F4DB4
You can also do 23 or 111 into Nomad Dash instead, but for 111 you need to walk forward a bit, and 23 is just a stricter timing.
Thanks! I only hit B12D2 (KB), 11-bf3 one time. I'm finding it easier with D1-d1-bf3 instead... at least for now that 11 is hard.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main

Nice to see cool combos here, Kabal is cooler than i thought before.. Here is my first hook based custom variation. I got 470 damage krushing blow combo.. but instead of big combos i like his mobility and hit confirms more..

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Man Kabal's fatal blow is absurd! It's carrying me like crazy.

I hope they do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.