What's new

Closed Beta Kabal Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
Status update: I don't know if I can go back to playing Kabal without Air Dash now. Having it fill 2 slots is for sure costly, but I'm starting to feel how powerful it can be.

Currently running Hook Grab and Air Dash. It's unfortunate that I can't use Extended Hook, which is also amazing, but I feel like it isn't totally necessary.

Status update: I don't know if I can go back to playing Kabal without Air Dash now. Having it fill 2 slots is for sure costly, but I'm starting to feel how powerful it can be.

Currently running Hook Grab and Air Dash. It's unfortunate that I can't use Extended Hook, which is also amazing, but I feel like it isn't totally necessary.
Always being in air buzzsaw range seems really strong, what other uses are you getting out of it? Still running the loadout I posted earlier and haven't experimented with much else.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Pretty sure snag does more damage, definitely more range and is slightly more plus on hit. I couldn't find a good use for gas blast honestly, if someone does please post cause the move looks awesome.
Thanks, I'll most likely be dropping that move for Air Buzzsaw

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
B1,2 * Nomad Dash * F2,2 * BF2

If you amplify BF2 it gives you a pop-up, I tried to connect F2,2,4 but it doesn't seem to work, maybe once we get quicker dash? So I do this instead:

B1,2 * Nomad Dash * F2,2 * BF2 +R1 * B1,2 * Spin or BF2

Or: 1,1,1 * Nomad Dash * F2,2 * BF2 +R1 * B1,2 * Spin or BF2

https://twitter.com/Gods_nerd/status/1110948710027022336

EDIT: Is everyone playing Jade? Why isn't this thread booming? Kabal is where the combs are at.

You can also combo off of amplified buzzsaw.

So,

B1,2 (or 1,1,) * BF1 + R1 * F2,2 * BF2

So on and so forth.
B+1,2 xx Nomad Dash(BF3), F+2,2 xx BF1+MB, F+4 xx DB4

Try that one it's what I've been experimenting with. Honestly I'm having a hard time finding Krushing Blows and combos.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Are there two krushing blows attached to Hook Slam(DB4)?

Not to be confused with F2 which is also called Hook Slam lol

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Am I crazy? When I do this the amplified saw doesn't actually combo
Try walking slightly just befirebthe 22/f22. But try 22 instead of F22 it's easier man. I understand I'm struggling with combos on this game despite nailing 40-60% combos in MKX without issue. I think it's just that we r new to this engine and system. I also had struggle transitioning on MK9 and MK9 to MKX.

Try walking slightly just befirebthe 22/f22. But try 22 instead of F22 it's easier man. I understand I'm struggling with combos on this game despite nailing 40-60% combos in MKX without issue. I think it's just that we r new to this engine and system. I also had struggle transitioning on MK9 and MK9 to MKX.
Got it! the F2+2 is definitely harder

I am about to pass out from exhaustion but before that-

This character is fucking great. 9 frame mid with f4. B1 is disgusting. Full screen nomad dash punishes.

Anyone found a reliable AA besides the gear move? His D2 is abysmal
Nope. Wansn't sure if it was typical NRS shitty anti airs or not but I haven't even managed to even trade with a jump kick yet, much less beat one.

Status
Not open for further replies.