What's new

Circa Forever Kings wins "MVP" Award at E3

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So because voting was available before the tourney was finished, you guys are saying that means it wasn't actually a vote for MVP at all, and was just a vote for who you jock the most and the tourney was irrelevant to that?

That's fckin dumb from all angles

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
why isn't the mvp the guy who won?
Most valuable player in terms of most hype to watch, aka the crowd favorite. That's why it was vote-based. And there is no reality where Aquaman will ever win a crowd favorite vote. Me being the only high-level Batman out there and Batman having swaggy combos/playstyle really helped my case.

To top it all off, if there wasn't Aquaman present I would have most likely won the tournament free. Probably why many voted for me, Aquaman trident rush killed the vibe

Last edited:

Wavy

Block Spammer
The one thing I noticed about the MVP thing were yipes and KP basically egging people to vote Forever King. It's such a shame because I think they unintentionally did it but it is what it is. But honestly it was 100% them because they were relentless about "vote forever king, get this man a new phone" meanwhile more than half the stream was filled with people waiting for Overwatch to start. After that the stream went insane with votes for him because according to KP and Yipes that's who you should vote for.

If you think this is BS, go rewatch the stream on a browser and you should see the twitch chat replay. It was mostly people waiting for Overwatch being told to vote for FK.

Tbh, Dragon should've been the MVP at the end of the day. Winning the solo tournament and finishing up the team match. Funny thing was often in Forever Kings matches before the Overwatch crowd came the chat would just spam the ResidentSleeper twitch emote(because batman is braindead). This isnt a slight to FK but something I noticed Yipes and KP were trying hard for.

Last edited: