What's new

Chris G vs Pig of the Hut Money Match Impact Clash VI

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I challenged Chris G winner of Impact Clash to a money Match later that day because I wanted to face him in Impact Clash Grand finals and lost before the Grand Finals.

Mileena > Reptile

I want to try CSZ against his reptile when I visit NYC.

Until then, Enjoy

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
That is some convincing stuff, Mr. Hut.

Wish Stryker had a damn teleport kick.

Not like a Mileena kick, more like the Noob/Smoke superpunch, but a downward super stiff downward cop chop kick out of a flash bang.
Maybe if he gets Netherrealm powers in MK10, he'll get himself a teleport.

Anyway...redemption for Pig. Went and made Chris bring out the Lao...good times for all. Yes.

More CSZ is never a bad thing. If I were any good with him, I'd troll with him just to wear the Almost-Robo-Smoke suit.

#MISSESTHEHARPOONSPEAR

Pig Of The Hut

Quite the strategy Chris G had going there during that last match...
He said He didn't have an answer for mileena, I look forward to rematching this in a month at VSM. I asked (u can hear me) can we do CSz vs reptile and he said he didn't want to.

I think Cris did that in the last match cuz he was frustrated. Pig played really solid and punished every thing he could, leaving Cris g almost feeling helpless. Pig's reactions were on point that day... Very scary Mileena!

Pig Of The Hut

Damn Pig is no joke. VSM better bring they're A game.
Chris is a damn good player and that mileena matchup is tough for reptile.

I just hope to do well at VSM and not be embarrassed and hope to level up because I respect all those NYC players so much like I told chris, I wanted to play him cause I respect everything he's done in terms of winning majors and representing the scene so well

He said He didn't have an answer for mileena, I look forward to rematching this in a month at VSM. I asked (u can hear me) can we do CSz vs reptile and he said he didn't want to.
is not christ g reptile has not answere for mileena that matchup is one of the worst in the game ( not taking anything away from you pig your mileena looks sick )

i am surprise he change noob for reptile i would have stay with noob

Pig Of The Hut

is not christ g reptile has not answere for mileena that matchup is one of the worst in the game ( not taking anything away from you pig your mileena looks sick )

i am surprise he change noob for reptile i would have stay with noob
Yea I think next to kitana/CSz this could be one of the worst. I liked his noob

No offense taken at all, I think we both played kinda ehh

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Pig is a classy guy. He is too nice to say what I'm about to say. I know pig wants to go up to NY and play all these guys and not be hated and I appreciate that but...

Chris G acted like a classy bitch. The next day at the team tournament he only picked Lao. Lmao he went back to his room and practiced Lao after getting his reptile force ball shoved up his own ass. That next day he also told me that he couldn't wait to leave. I asked why and his response was, "everyone here talks so much shit and no one can back it up." I knew he was super salty from his 5-0 matches with pig and said "what do you mean we can't back it up I think we did pretty well against a top player like yourself.". He didn't respond. Just looked away and pouted.

It was like it was his first time playing the game. Yelling "what!" whenever he got hit like he didn't expect it. Didn't you get beat at evo by reo's mil? Jees learn that shit! Not only that but the classy way he finished the M.M. Was the icing on the cake. What a baby. oh and I did hear him him say after the m.m. That he doesn't like to chase "spammers". Yes spoken like a true scrub.

Anyways, I have nothing but respect for NY and there scene. Real classy guys like Eric Warda, CD and CD jr, and REo and the like are guys who inspire me and the community. However I have lost respect for Chris G.

How about this...don't come to Atlanta and talk shit unless YOU can back it up.

Edit: I know it's a bad matchup and bringing out Lao isn't what made me feel like this...it's all about his attitude.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Wait... so Pig was on the left? The YT title is misleading then... PLUS I feel stupid because it seems like I'm the only one who is confused. :(

Pig Of The Hut

Lol storms, I'm definitely mileena and definitely On the left

In response to fly's post, I am very nice and respectful and I look up to all the top players which is why I was extremely disappointed he threw in the towel in matches 4-5. NOT EVER would I have done that even in kitana vs CSz.

Also in response I'd like to say this

Majors won:
Chris 3
Pig 0

Top 4 finishes at majors
Chris 5.....?
Pig 0

I have no foundation I look at other than this. I know I cancompete w anyone (except warda until NRS nerfs him lol) but I need to step my game up in tournaments.

With that being said I was disappointed in his attitude and to those who think I'm "too" polite and nice then you obviously didn't watch evo lol. I can rage harder than any when provoked

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I also wish to one day super-raise my powers by making it to VSM. It's #2 on my list of MK Things To Do...you know, behind get the goddamn patch...

Pig, you're like a more advanced guitar wizard Mileena wielding version of me...chasing awesomeness and pursuing super strength. $$$.
Although I'm gonna be leagues behind all of you guys until I find some real competition/people able to teach...

And while on the one hand, Idk how Chris can be that mad after running the gamut and taking the crown, I get why he could get heated.
He's the "outsider" who came in and cleaned house, and I'd imagine just that atmosphere of knowing the field probably wasnt too thrilled that a NY player won their tournament would be enough to get inside his head. You gotta block all that shit out until you win or go out, but once the show's over, all that bottled-up-ness he was keeping out of his head couldve easily runneth over and salted his mood.

It's like the Yankees and the Red Sox. Game time is game time, but postgame is where the emotions really come out...
And in spite of being a Yankees fan, I'm not saying a word about the fall of Boston when I still remember the '04 ALCS.
We aren't gonna get out from under that one for a while...

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
What does Fly mean he didnt back it up? Didnt Chris beat him and win the Tourny?
He didn't back it up vs pig when he inferred we didn't back up or game. Pig beat him 5-0, he only beat me 2-1 and Atl redd put up a huge fight. I don't understand why he would say we couldn't back it up.

He didn't back it up vs pig when he inferred we didn't back up or game. Pig beat him 5-0, he only beat me 2-1 and Atl redd put up a huge fight. I don't understand why he would say we couldn't back it up.
Yea true but what I mean is he won when it mattered. He took it home.