What's new

Chocolate Candy Tier List

What is the best chocolate candy?

• Total voters

gdf

Noob
I only know of the spread, otherwise it would have made the list. It's some seriously good stuff, however. Too bad it is absolutely terrible health wise, lol.
I'm honestly just satisfied that you acknowledged it. haha that unhealthiness is so good. :p

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Top tier
Dark chocolate Snickers
Any chocolate from Europe (i.e. Lindt, Belgian chocolate, etc)

High tier
Twix
Three Musketeers (SRSLY how is this not listed in the poll? WTF?!)
Regular Snickers

Mid tier
Hershey
M&Ms
Kit Kat

Reese's are massively overrated. I would rather have any candy bar on this list over Reese's.

1) They're way too fucking sweet.
2) High class people don't mix peanut butter & chocolate. FYI, high class people also don't put ketchup on hot dogs. Some things just don't go together. The truth hurts fuckers!

Rabbit

thugs bunny
Reese's are massively overrated. I would rather have any candy bar on this list over Reese's.

1) They're way too fucking sweet.
2) High class people don't mix peanut butter & chocolate. FYI, high class people also don't put ketchup on hot dogs. Some things just don't go together. The truth hurts fuckers!
Reese's are god tier.

Every time I've seen bowls of those mixed candy bars at any sort of gathering, the Reese's are always the first to get demolished.

E

Eldriken

Reese's are god tier.

Every time I've seen bowls of those mixed candy bars at any sort of gathering, the Reese's are always the first to get demolished.
This. It doesn't matter WHEN you get to them, they are ALWAYS gone. ALWAYS.

They're not even God tier. They're Reese's tier.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Kit Kat bars. Did you know that "kit kat" sounds like a phrase in japan that means "do your best". Because of this decades ago people began a tradition in japan that on test days they would give their children Kit Kat bars as encouragement.

As a result there are DOZENS OF FLAVORS OF KIT KAT BARS IN JAPAN WE HAVE NEVER GOTTEN.

No shit...I've been importing.

Is that orange an orange chocolate or more an orange dreamsicle that uses white chocolate? Who knows. I've had the matcha and its fucking amazing. Whats that? Pineapple you say? Damned right. Like a chocolately pineapple upside down cake bitches. Caramel? Is that fucking caramel? Fuck yeah it is. You know you want that shit. See all that fruit? Shit tastes amazing in white chocolate. Fucking blueberry chocolate kit kat man...pulls at your SOUL.

IF YOU VOTED FOR ANYTHING ELSE YOU LOSE BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ASSIMILATED AS A FLAVOR OF KIT KAT ALREADY.