What's new

Chipotle or Qdoba?

best food

• Total voters

chores

bad at things
Louisville just had a Chipotle open downtown and ive never eaten at one. I love qdoba. I want to know if it is worth dealing with downtown traffic or if im going to be eating basically the same stuff. Im curious because everyone raves about Chipotle but i dont see queso on their menu which seems suspect.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't think I could eat at a Chipotle after seeing that episode of South Park...

chores

bad at things
I refuse to try Qudoba. Chipotle is king. Period.
i know thats what everyone says but they have never eaten at a Qdoba! im not saying its better, i just want to know if anyone has experience with both cause downtown louisville is a mess

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Tough choice...

Qdoba has better tasting food imo... BUT... I can get beer at the Chipotle I go to. Beer + Burrito is a pretty glorious combo.

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
I've had Qdoba before and I can say the Chipotle's meats and rice taste a lot better.

And those Chipotle chips, they're to die for.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I don't like qdoba at all...I've had it three times and it is disgusting and bland. I don't like their sticky thin tortilla! I always got it with the queso and I think the last time I got it with guac and I for one can't taste all of the different flavors, but instead it's like a mash of one nasty flavor.

Only plus for qdoba is that the burrito is hot.

Chipotle has a lot of flavor and I can taste everything, but at all of the locations in my area they all seem to have a luke warm temperature which I hate. Now I only get a bowl, guac on the side, and when I get home I heat everything up in the microwave so the cheese actually melts and then I mix in the guac to make a green mess. It tastes delicious! But seriously, how can cheese not melt when put in a small container for a 10 minute drive, but instead looks like it was put on ice?!

Also when Chipotle first started out they had the best tasting rice which you could actually taste a hint of lime and cilantro, but now you see a ton of cilantro without the taste.

I can't stand the Indians that go to Chipotle and get EVERYTHING put on it!!! The tortilla always breaks and they deny having it double wrapped and are surprised it breaks the second time...

If you go during lunch hours beware of the young deusche bag business men that always has one guy in the group that has never been and has his mine blown because ordering is sooooo confusing and one of the dbags will say "Just watch me, I got this!"

Now that Summer is here Chipotle is a major hang out for kids and they are beyond annoying...

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
CHIPOTLE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! that place is soo good lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

McNasty

Moist.
A new franchise just popped up in my area called mucho burrito its amazing. Beer on tap and better ingredients then the others. nothing holds a candle to the southwest and Mexicali hole in the wall joints tho.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Chipotle is really good, you will enjoy it. Any Mexican-style food is winning in my book.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Qdoba's ground beef naked burritos are pretty awesome as are Chipotle's Chicken burrito bowls. It's about a wash, tho given an even choice between the 2 I'd always pick Qdoba first but in Chicago there is a Chipolte like every 5 blocks.

Here in my town we have a Qdoba directly across the street from a Chipotle. People always think they are competing with each other but in reality both of these locations are owned by the same person. So he couldn't care less which one you like.

That said, I prefer Chipotle.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I think of it like this:

-Qdoba isn't real Mexican food. It's fast food.

-Chipotle isn't real Mexican food either, but it's real food. They use good, fresh ingredients; it's solid, healthy eats.

-Real mexican food is real mexican food.

I can't stand the Indians that go to Chipotle and get EVERYTHING put on it!!!
Wow, racist.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
lbsh, moes>chipotle>qdoba.

chipotle gets props for fresh organic and local when possible. but moes has more shit and is better than qdoba so i like that.