What's new

chicago MK UNITE..!!

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I'll probably making it out to Ignite :). I'm gonna be playing all night since I haven't touched MK in a week haha.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I actually will be able to make it to this one! Though I still don't have an Xbox converter, anyone have a spare? Guess I should get one soon for UFGT8 (which I shall from now on pronounce uff-gut eight).

I was gonna bring a ps3 controller just in case cuz I seen a couple posts on srk with people bringing them. That or I'm gonna buy the batarang controller for better d pad and if I lose I'll just chuck it at the winner and run away in a cloud of smoke

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
GGs to all who came to ignite. Nice to see some new faces make it out to the tourney scene too.

Keep coming out and leveling up.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
GGs to all who came to ignite. Nice to see some new faces make it out to the tourney scene too.

It was nice meeting you Dizzy! Too bad you didn't stay, we played a bunch of casuals and had some pretty good tag matches haha. I'll try to make it out to GGA this week.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Wafflez and I are going to be hitting up Nickel City this coming saturday, the door fee is 2$ at most, everyone is welcome to join us. Not sure on the time yet, but I'll update you guys.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Nice meeting everyone and good matches/casuals/tag-matches afterwards.

Since nobody posted the results, the top 5 were:

1. Dizzy (Cage)
2. Tunechi (Kung Lao/Raiden)
3. Soonk (Kabal)
4. Mr. Gruntypants (Cyrax)
5. Moe (Ermac)

Props to Dizzy for winning in style and Tunechi for taking a sip of redbull as Gruntypants did Cyrax's reset on him, lol...

I'm going to try to make it out to GGA this week too.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Full results:
1 GGA Dizzy
2 TomBrady
3 GGA Soonk
4 GruntyPants
5 GGA Moe30w
5 GGA Salty Wafflez
7 Eli Manning
7 GGA Jeremiah
9 Fear
9 Ninja
9 Jim O
9 RipTorn
13 BenRoethlesburger
13 MrOodlenNoodles

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
Is anyone going to GGA tomorrow? And if so, could someone lend me a PS3 Controller since my Xbox-PS3 converter broke.

taking a drink during Cyrax combos and rage quitting before a Babality were awesome.
Idk about you 16bit but whenever i get hit with a 70% combo it makes me wanna open a can of redbull. Dizzy's just lucky I've never used an xbox controller or xbox360 for that matter. Otherwise Instead of just ragequitting, I wouldve turned off the xbox, do a 360 and walked away.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Idk about you 16bit but whenever i get hit with a 70% combo it makes me wanna open a can of redbull. Dizzy's just lucky I've never used an xbox controller or xbox360 for that matter. Otherwise Instead of just ragequitting, I wouldve turned off the xbox, do a 360 and walked away.
A 360 is a full circle, so you'd spin around and walk through the console?

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
Does anyone have a PS3 controller that I can borrow for GGA this week? My converter is a total piece of shit so using it is not even feasable >_>.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII

hey any of you guys going to gga this thursday???
any mk setups going...
i need to level up