What's new

chicago MK UNITE..!!

I will be there. Do you know if possible out of the kindness of your heart someone will let me borrow a ps2pad and converter?

Lame that's what I figured do you know if wireless xbox controllers will be ok? I imagine they'd have you desync like with ps3

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Anyone going to GGA Thursday? Last I went there weren't any MK setups, but there are going to be MK folks I'll most likely be there this week.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Ill be there. Last two weeks have had ~10 mk peeps there

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Last GGA ranbat tonight for seeding at ignite on Saturday.

Get them seeding points so you don't have to fight me second round like soonk will.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Some amusing matches from GGA tonight, all are p1 Wafflez and p2 Dizzy. First we have low tier unfamiliar characters, then switching mains. Sorry about the shitty quality, just had my phone on me, then the battery died so the second video is cut off.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
Just to get a good head count, who all is coming to Nickel City tomorrow night? I know Soonk, possibly Moe, and I are going. Maddog? Jim?

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Ill be at ignite for the tournament but won't be able to make it to nickel city.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
When the hell did I say I was going for sure? The more I think about it the more I'll probably just come home. We'll let you be king of Nickel City.