What's new

chicago MK UNITE..!!

Medina4life

Media Master
kk, if you guys bring the setups that's cool, thanks for the help.. and thanks for the heads up Dizzy, so maybe first week of February? Also, just because it's at my college I'll probably have some sports game n have my setup for that, i don't know.. I have some planning to do. Thanks a lot Han, also I sent you a pm so we can get you posting to tgnfighing asap

I heard that Dizzy beats you consistently in casuals all the time up to when you and him fought in that tourney. Just what I heard.. Whats this talk about being the leader. Being the leader of AU has alot more requirements than beating dizzy once in a tourney. lol..
He's not the same person bro skullsmasher isn't tunechi

>>click on link
>>it types it out
>>brings you to a page with the map of the town and college, links to pages related
>>"did you mean?"
But what's the point of having someone else google it for you if they do it wrong besides google is so 3 years ago I already asked siri

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'd go, too. I can bring a setup as well, but it'll be the proper system(xbox). Not playing on your laggy Samsung lol.

Dizzy, can you repost that Feb tourney in our tournament section?
I will if one of the IN guys doesn't do it by the time FF finishes.

Here is the link to the tournament thread for anyone who wants to check it out.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/feb-25-2012-naptown-clutch-ii-broken-threshold-indianapolis-indiana.149984/#post-6194241

How is this coming along? I'd be interested in setting up some matches when you guys are all set. Maybe a "pokemon" style team tournament or something. I like the idea of another team in the area, no one ever gets better without competition as thy say. Let me know.
Im down for the tournament.

Han I will let you know as well. I like the idea too

Would dizzy fight for gga or AU so much confusion the best player of gga on au or the best player of AU this event is unorganized and I won't be going to lead my team AU to victory

kk, if you guys bring the setups that's cool, thanks for the help.. and thanks for the heads up Dizzy, so maybe first week of February? Also, just because it's at my college I'll probably have some sports game n have my setup for that, i don't know.. I have some planning to do. Thanks a lot Han, also I sent you a pm so we can get you posting to tgnfighing asap
I'd go

Medina, the second Ignite tournament should be either last week of January or first week of February. So be careful of interfering with it when scheduling yours.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Medina, the second Ignite tournament should be either last week of January or first week of February. So be careful of interfering with it when scheduling yours.
Are they going to keep using those shitty samsungs or do they plan on getting real monitors any time soon?

Just posting here again, I tried SRK but I get ignored.

Anyone around the Niles, Glenview, Northbrook Area, can give me a ride and back, I'll pay for gas or W/e. I live literally like 5 min away driving from Golf Mill Shopping Center.

Hook it up, I want some offline play.

Tired of fighting AI, and online is shit.

Just posting here again, I tried SRK but I get ignored.

Anyone around the Niles, Glenview, Northbrook Area, can give me a ride and back, I'll pay for gas or W/e. I live literally like 5 min away driving from Golf Mill Shopping Center.

Hook it up, I want some offline play.

Tired of fighting AI, and online is shit.
how old are you. Are you getting money? and do you work out ? Also wut kind of music do you listen to?

how old are you. Are you getting money? and do you work out ? Also wut kind of music do you listen to?
I know, I am new to this thread and can't tell who all these people are with their weird senses of humor. Seems like some preschoolers behind a keyboard. hahhahah

my point.. If you think you are good and want a tryout in AU I would be more than happy to pick your ass up once and bring you to GGA. I am trying to build up Chicago's AU team so we can fight GGA. It will kinda be like the cubs and sox. Split up Chicago that way. I already have a member that's better than Dizzy, so help me build the rest of my team guys.

Having a strong AU and GGA team in Chicago will only help us all level up!

Let me know so I can get this ball rolling.. Trolling punks get out!

Excuse me, Mrs, but better find a good reason to be here or to be blunt, you wont be anymore.
It's ok man he's just trying to recruit for our clan I know it sounds weird but we have an age limit and travel/gas money is important, working out means practicing and we all listen to weezy that's all

Don't know if you were serious. I'm 21, I like Rap/Hip-Hop but if it's sounds good to me I'll listen to anything. I stay away from extreme mainstream rap shit, but if it sounds good than I'll listen. Not a fan of generic BS rap of today, what ever clowns are rapping today, Rick Ross, Khaled, Tyga, all them homos and + I don't like.

Don't know if you were serious. I'm 21, I like Rap/Hip-Hop but if it's sounds good to me I'll listen to anything. I stay away from extreme mainstream rap shit, but if it sounds good than I'll listen. Not a fan of generic BS rap of today, what ever clowns are rapping today, Rick Ross, Khaled, Tyga, all them homos and + I don't like.
lol at all the people scared of how swoll I am I seriously can bench Test Your Might GET AT ME! anyways I'll talk it over with my sisters if we can chill since that you not liking rick ross hurt me & them deep down plus we have to make accomidations since all of us drive sports car. My car is named Perfect Engine. also buy us booze. were all 20 so we cant yet well provide cash. also how good r u and have you participated in any tournaments recently? cuz we plan on taking over chicago as most vulgar clan

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
This immature and ignorant bullshit isnt welcome here. Keep it up and I'll keep making examples of whomever wants to make this thread and site look like trash.