What's new

Chew Bubblegum & Kick Some Ass! Cassie Cage Full Guide (DS and YQ)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Working with crushing blows

Mid screen

B13 or D2 KB,f34, ex gunshot does a couple more damage but leaves them full screen
B12 or D2 KB, DB1 ex,4 ended if you use second EX this does more damage

Corner
B13 KB,1,1,1,1,1,111 ender
D2 KB walk forward a hair, 1,1,1,34 ender

Let me know if y’all found anything more optimized. I think there is but the timing is super stricken, these are pretty easy for good damage
Added, let's just assume whatever we find is optimal until someone else finds a more damaging version XD

B13KB,4,1,1,1,111 exbd3 = 405 damage
D2KB,4,1,1,1,111 exdb3 = 417 damage
Added, nice work friend!

Here are mine, very easy BNB combos for Digital Soldier. PC version 1.01 - if anything DOESN'T work in 1.02 on consoles, please let me know.

I'll check them out and add them.

I'm taking Friday off so I'll have a ton of time to test everything and find the optimal versions of what we've found already. Can't wait!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Here are mine, very easy BNB combos for Digital Soldier. PC version 1.01 - if anything DOESN'T work in 1.02 on consoles, please let me know.

The only one that doesn't work on the new patch is that corner combo, standing shadow kick take more time to recover and nothing can connect after unless it's a special.

Smooth

Noob
Nice, that means side switch vs no side switch is an easy bnb option, easy to corner people.

Unfortunately it doesn’t feel like her corner game is that good.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Nice, that means side switch vs no side switch is an easy bnb option, easy to corner people.

Unfortunately it doesn’t feel like her corner game is that good.
Amplifying low gunshot when you're close to the corner is a waste because the gunshots don't even hit them. But you can do a lot of standing 1s and get decent damage. I love that she was a lot of options mid screen though.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Thank you Vslayer, I'll search for something diffrent, until the patch hits PC.
You can probably end that corner combo with the shadow kick into nut kick tho. Use S3, then the S1s and go into shadow kick. I'll lab a bit tonight if the servers are still shitty. How is it on PC btw?

Smooth

Noob
Amplifying low gunshot when you're close to the corner is a waste because the gunshots don't even hit them. But you can do a lot of standing 1s and get decent damage. I love that she was a lot of options mid screen though.
Yeah she can still get decent corner damage off of the right starters but feels like he ability to get a hit in the corner into damage is no better, or even worse, than her midscreen options. Still loving her tho

sars

Noob
Yeah she can still get decent corner damage off of the right starters but feels like he ability to get a hit in the corner into damage is no better, or even worse, than her midscreen options. Still loving her tho
I agree but i think her tools make up for it. Its gonna be hard for someone to get out of the corner with cassie. Its ever harder cause you can take all wakeup opions away since nut punch restands

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
U2,b3,b24xbd3 for roughly 20%
It‘s not much damage but better than nothing I guess
Ok they clearly must have changed pushback since then, when I u2 the opponent is on the other side of the screen instantly, well before my recovery ends

iamriz

Noob
I'm not too sure if anyone is having issues linking the b1, 3 in the YAAS variation, but you can just use 3,4 in place of the b1,3 (for example f4,1 + BLB Burst Amp, 3,4, s1,s1,s1 1,1,1 Ball buster/Shoulder Charge AMP 306-342 dmg). It's not optimal but it is more consistent.

Here are the most damaging midscreen combos I could come up with for Digital Soldier without KBs.

J2,1,1,1,DB1 - Amplify - J2 - B3,DB1 - Amplify - 4,BD3 :: 369.37 damage (352.20 without starting J2)

J2,B1,3 - 4,DB1 - Amplify - 4,DB1 - Amplify - 4,BD3 :: 384.66 damage (370.19 without starting J2).

Last edited:
You can probably end that corner combo with the shadow kick into nut kick tho. Use S3, then the S1s and go into shadow kick. I'll lab a bit tonight if the servers are still shitty. How is it on PC btw?
Servers and online play is ok. But I bought the game again, for PS4 this time. I can't practice on a not updated version. :(