What's new

Check's post patch 103% Cyrax combo

thanks for posting this, goodlife. means a lot. enjoy the videos. this is likely my last week of posting them. hopefully i'm wrong.

later.

thanks for posting this, goodlife. means a lot. enjoy the videos. this is likely my last week of posting them. hopefully i'm wrong.

later.
My pleasure Check. Guys like you and Tony-T literally change the way people play certain characters. On behalf of the MK community I thank you for your contributions and hope you continue with the creativity.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Ugh, Finally.

I'm so happy there's a combo like this, I can't even begin to tell you how many times after doing a 100 percent combo with Cyrax how I wished I had that extra 3 percent to make sure they stay dead.

Seriously though that was pretty sick man and great video.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!

later.
Great video. I love Cyraxes resets. Does that combo-reset work only on Sheeva?

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Great combo, Check.

My concern is this: why is Cyrax granted a second launcher from using 2 enhanced bombs in one combo? The second one should just be an instant knockdown if it connects.

Cyrax arguably has the most set-up tools in the game. Granting him 2 full launchers in one combo that enable him to have 100% resets is just silly.

My concern is this: why is Cyrax granted a second launcher from using 2 enhanced bombs in one combo? The second one should just be an instant knockdown if it connects.
Yeah, that's always kind of bothered me. A second EXTU from Sektor splats, and a second EX ball from Mileena doesn't launch either.