Wonderwoman:

Green Lantern:

Catwoman:

The Flash:

Captain Marvel:

Deathstroke:

Superman:

Lex Luthor:

I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I miss using my Flash.
Looks like a ridiculous amount of effort, good shit man.
Thanks Bone and Scheiss for the support.

Scheiss, man. i recalled some dude from UMK who was like playing mkvsdc nonstop when it came out trying to get to rank 1. Dude stayed up 40 hours or some shit, haha. Was that you?

All together, between, recording, editing and uploading. This thread took a week to make. I learned so much about this game through these endurances. Take lex luthor for example. his was the hardest to do. He has no spacing at all, he can only frame trap while standing at ONE CERTAIN DISTANCE and the only things he has to frame trap are d1 and b1. Hardly anything. This stuff became very apparent by trying to get flawlesses on every character. Even as far as stuff whiffing based on which direction you are. So in other words if im mixing up off block and im facing the same way as you, my up2 will whiff, but if im facing the opposite way as you, then my up2 will connect because of 2 reasons, 1) the push on block is different and 2) you're using the same hand as your foot that is facing closer. MKA, MKD suffered the same things. The biggest combos had to do be done while facing a certain direction (99% of the time it was opposite stance)

As for flash, his entire game is 22 and d4, all while mixup up 31 in there. He can continue spacing/mixing up off block between these 2 moves. Unlike Lex Luthor, who once he does d1, he is too far away for b1 usually.
As well for flash, Using 11 instead of 3 is also important when attempting a faster mid that will hit from farther away then 3 will.

these are just some things i felt like noting. When you put that much work into something, you better walk away learning something from it. Really hope you all enjoy these videos. Like Scheisse said, it took a ton of work to do.