What's new

CHECK- Rank 1 on Every Combat Challenge Map for Batman:Arkham Asylum

Ever since Arkham came out, i always wanted to see how i stacked up against the rest of the world. I knew i had the gift, but once i saw the scores people were getting, i never ever thought id touch any of them.

A year later, here i stand rank 1 on every map for the game. I worked my ass off to make this happen. You make one tiny mistake, whether it be the freeflow from enemy to enemy, or a single batarang knocking out an inmate. Everything had to be perfect. The great thing about these challenges is once you focus your energy around one and achieve that first rank 1, it carries over to any other challenge you feel like doing (that day/weekend/time period of you playing it only, of course.) So people ask me how i was able to get them all. Thats how i did it. I would do one, and take that adrenaline/focus etc and channel it towards another map. Most people who know me know im the most level headed person youll find.

Heres a quick video showcasing all my hard work from the past year for Arkham Asylum, a game i knew i had the gift for, but never knew until i faced my fears and conquered them, kind of like what Batmans all about: NO FEAR. Strike fear into the hearts of others etc.

Arkham City coming 2011. Cant wait. Its funny how it got announced only a few days after me getting all the rank 1's. Note: i dont play that often, which makes it even more remarkable. Just me being level-headed like always.

With that all said, i am officially done with Arkham Asylum. If someone beats one of my scores then so be it. I feel ive accomplished what i wanted to. My only regret is not recording every rank 1 match.

*flys away*

JagoMIH

Noob
awesome, well deserved dude....i knew you put a lot of hard work into this. hopefully you'll like arkham city and get all rank 1s in that too. lol

awesome, well deserved dude....i knew you put a lot of hard work into this. hopefully you'll like arkham city and get all rank 1s in that too. lol
yea man, my only regret is never sending you a copy. If i wasnt giving it to my brother this weekend id send it to you. Even though now it wouldnt matter much. I really wanted us to compete vs each other for this game. Oh well, get Arkham City next fall. It might have co op.