What's new

General/Other CHECK MY STRYKER COMBOS

Matix218

Get over here!
why you guys rely so much on those damn match ups,whats the cyrax match up against kabal?7-3 to kabal favor and who won the EVO? not saying stryker is like cyrax but cmon stop with the match up thing
Go online and play against Curbo's Kabal.

Come back and tell us how well you do.

If you take 1 round I will honestly be impressed.

Go online and play against Curbo's Kabal.

Come back and tell us how well you do.

If you take 1 round I will honestly be impressed.
dont play online,but i will looking(not to necessary win but to have a good match unlike you guys),im europpen is he too?

Matix218

Get over here!
dont play online,but i will looking(not to necessary win but to have a good match unlike you guys),im europpen is he too?

"europpen"... Alright I'm done here.

Dude just forget it. Maybe in whatever world you come from Stryker does well against Kabal.

Maybe there are no good "europpen" Kabals.

Pointless arguments are pointless...

I don't rely on numbers, but I'm not going to sit here and lie to you and pretend like he does well against Cyrax and Kabal when he loses those two match ups badly.

I think you're preaching to the wrong person. I took Stryker to every offline tournament I went to as my main against Kabals, Cyraxes, Sonyas etc.

He will always be my main and if I ever were to go to a tourney again I'd go all him, but we need to realize something: Acknowledging a character has problems is not the same as giving up on them or trashing them.
im not preachind to anyone all i said is i think hes good against kabal and cyrax and you all made a goddamn storm about it,never said he will win everytime,he has the tools i know how to use them.peace

Matix218

Get over here!
yes sometimes i type wrong words in english so what? you know how to write Portuguese?
dumbass

Alright, obviously your English is much better than my Portuguese. My bad for calling you out on the spelling error.

For what it is worth, obviously you knew that Cyrax won Evo and I am assuming that means that you watched MK9 at Evo.

If that is the case can you honestly watch guys like Reo and Detroit's Kabals and really think that you would have a prayer against them with Stryker? Im guessing that your answer to this question will probably be "yes" but be serious here man, there is no chance of that happening in the real world.

Im not blowing you up, Im not being a troll or a jerk on a forum, Im literally one of the nicest people you would ever meet and I am all about people who like MK9 so if I met you I would probably like you and want to play sets with you. But regardless of that nothing you say is going to change the fact that Stryker gets his back blown out by Kabal in high level gameplay...PERIOD.

Alright, obviously your English is much better than my Portuguese. My bad for calling you out on the spelling error.

For what it is worth, obviously you knew that Cyrax won Evo and I am assuming that means that you watched MK9 at Evo.

If that is the case can you honestly watch guys like Reo and Detroit's Kabals and really think that you would have a prayer against them with Stryker? Im guessing that your answer to this question will probably be "yes" but be serious here man, there is no chance of that happening in the real world.

Im not blowing you up, Im not being a troll or a jerk on a forum, Im literally one of the nicest people you would ever meet and I am all about people who like MK9 so if I met you I would probably like you and want to play sets with you. But regardless of that nothing you say is going to change the fact that Stryker gets his back blown out by Kabal in high level gameplay...PERIOD.
no you are wrong i would not say i win against those two top players but i would love to play against them,maybe i would get my ass kicked but i know they would have to swet too. not... im joking I WOULD DESTROY THEM (lol) peace!!

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
You guys really need to learn to ignore this kind of blatant arrogance. Let him live in his happy fantasy world where he knows more than people who have played the game for over 2 years.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
helped me learn new Spanish words...also, I never played tag that much. Time for a revisit, me thinks.
That wasn't spanish.
when i said you top kabal was talking about the kabal you have faced not against you or tym or whatever.and i dont have to say names,if you dont bealive its your right,as a stryker player i think hes good against kabal and cyrax, you (dont know who you play) think not,ok cool...peace out
Why not? Tell us who you've played, come on.