What's new

General/Other CHECK MY STRYKER COMBOS

carrion4worm

king of the underground
helped me learn new Spanish words...also, I never played tag that much. Time for a revisit, me thinks.

Really, what are you going to do after they block the standing 3 baton sweep gimmick.
i get punch in the face(lol) hey man this is some techs you can use if well mixed with other stuff,if you play with stryker you know you cant go to your opponent like -cage or sonya you have to be smart,right? if you connect one baton sweep you get your opponent respect and when tath happens you are in control.i use those techs and find them very eficient,you probably use others thats fine!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
i get punch in the face(lol) hey man this is some techs you can use if well mixed with other stuff,if you play with stryker you know you cant go to your opponent like -cage or sonya you have to be smart,right? if you connect one baton sweep you get your opponent respect and when tath happens you are in control.i use those techs and find them very eficient,you probably use others thats fine!
The only way any of this stuff will work is if someone doesn't know the MU at all. Which in that case sure you can pressure them. Stryker is so slow though and has way too many gaps in between his "pressure".

Never mind, hes top tier go do that at tournaments.

now you just being childish,never said hes top tier,and for the record i find stryker good against kabal or cyrax "the Top tiers" and bad against jade"low tier".but hey...

Matix218

Get over here!
now you just being childish,never said hes top tier,and for the record i find stryker good against kabal or cyrax "the Top tiers" and bad against jade"low tier".but hey...
What kabal and cyrax do you find him good against? Expert challenge tower AI?