What's new

Cheaters on PC. Any solution?

The fact that this guy plays in online tournaments to steal other ppls money is what makes it really scummy.
and he has a lot of friend who will protect him and harrass you if you say that hes not legit. he probably have friends who cheats also. i will not enter any online pc tourney anymore and just meta also defend him claiming that the other player was using some kind of cheat that forces The Great Kahn to press buttons so it would fuck your inputs.. imagine saying something like that... lost all respect to him after that shit.

Immortal

Blind justice....
There is way more people like that. I would asume that like 2 out 5 maybe 10 players i face on higher ranks - lets say demigod and up is using macros. There is just no way that you can be on point EVERY single time in a game and with so many characters on top of that. Played him several times, sometimes won, sometimes lost but the one constant thing was always that he is 100% on OS, wake ups, combos.

It was the same story with MK X and him (he played bojutsu mostly), always perfect on everything. Private matches and private tournaments is the way. Also i always laugh when someone is talking about good players (especialy) on PC and they throw The Greates Kahn in that mix. Nothing really changed since MK X.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Also i always laugh when someone is talking about good players (especialy) on PC and they throw The Greates Kahn in that mix. Nothing really changed since MK X.
Yeah but most ppl have no clue that he cheats and ppl defending just have no idea. If @deathstroke187 didnt post this i still would have no idea that he was a cheater. Like i said before him having recorded matches disabled was suspucious but i tought ppl cheated by using lagswitch or ddossing but it never crossed my mind that ppl would use macros to cheat. Im ignorant in that sort of things i guess lol

Yeah but most ppl have no clue that he cheats and ppl defending just have no idea. If @deathstroke187 didnt post this i still would have no idea that he was a cheater. Like i said before him having recorded matches disabled was suspucious but i tought ppl cheated by using lagswitch or ddossing but it never crossed my mind that ppl would use macros to cheat. Im ignorant in that sort of things i guess lol
dont feel bad i was too , i had no idea untill people opened my eyes.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I had my suspicions back in MK X but since i always watch replays of my games (the one i lose to learn from my mistakes) it was pretty obvious at that point. Once you see the patern you dont have to even watch replays, it's easy to spot.

Anyway, it is what it is, private games and tournaments. KL with all the wifi players and/or cheaters is borderline unplayable.

I had my suspicions back in MK X but since i always watch replays of my games (the one i lose to learn from my mistakes) it was pretty obvious at that point. Once you see the patern you dont have to even watch replays, it's easy to spot.

Anyway, it is what it is, private games and tournaments. KL with all the wifi players and/or cheaters is borderline unplayable.
im currious have you check his inputs in mkx replays ? i dont even remember if it was available in mkx.

on thing for sure his a cheater sadly and his not alone

ill name few current cheaters in eldergods right now.

The Great Kahn (macros and scripts)
Semperfly (bot)
Agriel (macros and lag switch)
Dan (bot)
Val (bot and macros)

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
There is way more people like that. I would asume that like 2 out 5 maybe 10 players i face on higher ranks - lets say demigod and up is using macros. There is just no way that you can be on point EVERY single time in a game and with so many characters on top of that. Played him several times, sometimes won, sometimes lost but the one constant thing was always that he is 100% on OS, wake ups, combos.

It was the same story with MK X and him (he played bojutsu mostly), always perfect on everything. Private matches and private tournaments is the way. Also i always laugh when someone is talking about good players (especialy) on PC and they throw The Greates Kahn in that mix. Nothing really changed since MK X.
Spill the tea, who are these people?

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Judging by the views of the cronusmax mk threads, a lot of people use combo scripts. Some threads have 10000+ views and the combo threads have a 200 view average. This device can be used on pc, xbox and ps4 and is undetectable as far as I know.
These guys are just dumb af, they are talking about hit confirming and complaining about spammy characters. I guess they have to hitconfirm their scripted combo's.
This device is cancer for multiple games, especially for new/average players who are still learning and have to face these douchebags...

Immortal

Blind justice....
Spill the tea, who are these people?
Going with current KL ranking.

Elder Gods:

The Great Kahn
Semperfy
Agriel
Dan_13
Tinkey Winkey
Phantom

Gods:

vTobee_v10
Kiot
FonFiFaFo
Cooper

Way more in DemiGod but im not gonna go throu the whole KL list coz it's like 700 players lol
+Dozen or so more from MK X but im not sure if they play MK 11 / didn't see them.

yeah there is way more demi god cheaters cause once they reach the requirements for the KL rewards they must stop playing. at least its my assumptions.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder

Elder Gods:

The Great Kahn
Semperfy
Agriel
Dan_13
Tinkey Winkey
Phantom

Gods:

vTobee_v10
Kiot
FonFiFaFo
Cooper

Way more in DemiGod but im not gonna go throu the whole KL list coz it's like 700 players lol
+Dozen or so more from MK X but im not sure if they play MK 11 / didn't see them.
Is this like a "they are on top, ergo they are probably there because they are among known cheaters?"

Only one I know if is vTobee_v10, whom I ran into in casuals. Played for about an hour, and they friended me after. Not played again, and I know KL is a different situation, but don't remember anything weird going on.

Then again I probably wouldn't notice, and I'm so unfamiliar with Shao to the point that I basically just kept getting nailed by the same swing I should have been smart enough to start ducking at some point.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Is this like a "they are on top, ergo they are probably there because they are among known cheaters?"
No, those are the people i played vs, watched replays and seen inputs which comes out of FB/U2 or when they're in block stun which do nothing if they dont connect and full combo you if they do, all in a split of a second. That's not possible to do unless you're a machine.

Not to mention other clues like disconnects at EXACT frame they lose etc...

Has nothing to do with them playing with you casuals or not, you can see them playing KOTH, 1on1 etc... It's not like they're even hiding... Those semi smart at least disabled their replays, most dont even bother to do that.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
No, those are the people i played vs, watched replays and seen inputs which comes out of FB/U2 or when they're in block stun which do nothing if they dont connect and full combo you if they do, all in a split of a second. That's not possible to do unless you're a machine.

Not to mention other clues like disconnects at EXACT frame they lose etc...

Has nothing to do with them playing with you casuals or not, you can see them playing KOTH, 1on1 etc... It's not like they're even hiding... Those semi smart at least disabled their replays, most dont even bother to do that.
k. I get that KL has different incentives around it than non-ranked modes.

I've only played 1 KL match on PC ever just to get a skin. I just automatically assumed PC was not the place to do KL unless you were extra masochistic.

John_NX

Elder Gods:

The Great Kahn
Semperfy
Agriel
Dan_13
Tinkey Winkey
Phantom

Gods:

vTobee_v10
Kiot
FonFiFaFo
Cooper

Oh wow, I know this guy phantom. He's a scrub zero player right? Well well who knew.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I did think about qualifying it as even "more masochistic" than console KL.

Which also makes me wonder why I don't play it, given my self destruction and hate tendencies are fairly strong.

found another one

Another top player. is using the same hack/cheat as the TGK.

playing Geras Eternal he as some sort of script that will os micro duck random everything and if you whiff he will automatically combo you and if you block nothing happends.

i was fishing for them in ranked to get the replays..

do not take pc serriously at all most top players on pc are cheaters.

Last edited:

Immortal

Blind justice....
I have no idea why would anybody take seriously PC or consoles unless you know those people/tournaments. Always play people you know, on consoles and PC.

I'm pretty sure there is a lot of cheaters on consoles too but honestly nobody cares coz Kombat League is totally useless wihtout wifi filter and outside it most people play others that they know, so no problem here.

ive found one of the coder youtube channel selling his cheats. its exactly what we though @Immortal its related to Cronusmax , i can dm you the link i cant post it here cause i will get banned but yeah PC is officialy fucked.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Yeah, just send it to me via PM but im pretty sure i've seen something similar working on consoles as well.

John_NX

found another one

Another top player. is using the same hack/cheat as the TGK.

playing Geras Eternal he as some sort of script that will os micro duck random everything and if you whiff he will automatically combo you and if you block nothing happends.

i was fishing for them in ranked to get the replays..

do not take pc serriously at all most top players on pc are cheaters.
Who is it??

So sad. You can get to God even if you're trash at the game and constantly lose to every Erron Black and Kung Lao in the game. I'm the living proof.