What's new

Characters You Don't Mind Losing To?

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Hello everyone, I've been thinking of making this thread for a while. :)
So my question is, which character you don't mind losing to? My picks would be:
-Skarlet
-Kotal
-Johnny
Maybe Jacqui and kung lao too.
Discuss :)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
well .... is there such thing like this .... caring about what character you lose for ? I mean .... a lose is a lose, right ? there is difference about losing to Frost, Kotal, D'vorah or Scorpion, Geras and Erron Black ? :confused:

only if people are salty as hell, hehe ... in this scenario, maybe ? :p

if you stomp barefoot on a nail in the floor , or in broken glass, there is major difference ? don't you would get mad and pissed off the same way ? hehe :joker:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Everyone but Erron Black. Kano's worst matchup.

When I lose, I always try to pinpoint what I could have done differently, so I don't mind losing too much. It's an opportunity to grow.

When I lose to Erron though, I usually think to myself:

"Wow... he beats Kano at literally every range and I have to squirm and take huge risks to get any hit in".

What could have I done better? Answer: not pick Kano (not happening).

Last edited:

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I don't mind losing to anyone but Liu Kang, Scorpion, and Erron Black.

I especially don't mind loosing to Shao Kahn, Kotal, kano, and D'Vorah.

Last edited:

kcd117

Noob
Any of the non top 10 characters.

When I lose to a character like that I know I got outplayed and I know exactly in which aspect of my gameplan I have to work on, my mistakes, what I could’ve done better etc.

When I play against a Geras, Erron, Sony, Liu, Sub etc and lose the only thing that comes to my mind is that I guessed wrong and died.

The only time I mind is when I lose to a character who keeps doing the same thing over and over again, and I struggle to adapt and block/punish it. I'm mad at myself though, not the character or the opponent.
It’s even worse when it’s muscle memory cuz you tell yourself what you need to do and make the same mistake on reaction.

I've rage quitted because of subzero and scorpion losses.

I'm so close to eat my controller when losing from jump happy players, especially Bird Lao and Kitana.

Don't care when losing from Erron and Geras, lost cause anyway.

Respect everybody else.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I don't mind losing to anyone really regardless of who they use or what they do. In the end it was my fault and not the character. At my and prob most of tym skill lvl the character is not the reason for losing.

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
As long as I lose to somebody that is actually good and doesn’t do dumb maniac shit then I’m cool, it’s losing to something I know I should not lose to that is bothersome to me

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Kotal. Because I know there’s a very very small chance I will lose again to Kotal in a set.