What's new

Character tower rewards per stage

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
So i'm close to grinding out tower5. If there's a tower 6 i'll turn into a gorilla.

M.D.

Hey, it seems char tower 5 is the final one. You only get one skin and some crap and that's it. Nothing else.

M.D.

It's the green vest one for Cage. It sucks :/ At least I don't like it at all.

Kratilim

Noob
It seems I've answered my own initial question. The character tower rewards are the basically the same for each character and go something like this:

Stage 1: skin + taunt
Stage 2: skin + brutality
Stage 3: skin + intro/victory
Stage 4: skin + brutality
Stage 5: skin

This sucks, it takes ages to get through the requirements. And I wanted to collect all the brutalities for all characters. Heres to hoping they ease up the requirements.

Harich

Noob
It seems I've answered my own initial question. The character tower rewards are something like this:

Stage 5: skin + intro/taunt

It seems I've answered my own initial question. The character tower rewards are the basically the same for each character and go something like this:

This sucks, it takes ages to get through the requirements. And I wanted to collect all the brutalities for all characters. Heres to hoping they ease up the requirements.
Stage 1 gives an intro as well. It looks like every character has 3 cinematics (intro or victory) tied to Towers of Time, and they're specifically from Stage 1, 3 and 5.

Cosmic Forge

Practice mode noob
Anyone know what rewards you get for the Raiden towers?
Brutal bolt - Unlocked in Towers of Time (2nd round of character towers; final towers require 75 fatals and 75 brutals to unlock)
karma - TOT character tower, 4th platform (round of towers)

But fear not guys. They just sneak "hot fixed" tower requirements. I went afk for an hour or so and Raiden character platform 4 went from like

125 fatal blows to 50
50 flawless rounds to 10
150 krushing blows to 50

etc.

Go check your towers again and see if yours have changed.

Brutal bolt - Unlocked in Towers of Time (2nd round of character towers; final towers require 75 fatals and 75 brutals to unlock)
karma - TOT character tower, 4th platform (round of towers)

But fear not guys. They just sneak "hot fixed" tower requirements. I went afk for an hour or so and Raiden character platform 4 went from like

125 fatal blows to 50
50 flawless rounds to 10
150 krushing blows to 50

etc.

Go check your towers again and see if yours have changed.
Can confirm they have MASSIVELY reduced the amount of fatals, brutals, KB's, etc. You can burn through all these towers super quick now.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
would have rather they let us count the stuff we do online than lowering the requirements