What's new

Character tower rewards per stage

Kratilim

Noob
So, it seems the character tower rewards are set. At least partially. I know you get a skin and some gear at stage 1. And a skin and a brutality at stage 2. I'd like to know what the rewards are per stage. Antone know?

More specifically, I'd like to know if there's any more brutalities locked in one of those upper stages. I want to at least try and get most of the brutalities per character.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
For Cassie I got 2 Skins, 2 pieces of gear and 2 icons for completing each stage, except the first one I think? which only had 1 skin.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
That should be super easy. Klassic Towers, Survival. Good chance to practice the setups for them and brutalities. Set it to very easy and treat it like training mode.
imagine having too do 100 flaweless blocks in a row or you have to restart (pure gold skin for entire cast)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
is that in the tower sof time section ? or normal Towers?
EDIT:cause i did not get any of this playig for her story ending
In the towers of time, you can summon character towers that's where it's from.
That should be super easy. Klassic Towers, Survival. Good chance to practice the setups for them and brutalities. Set it to very easy and treat it like training mode.
Yo that's actually a great idea.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
In the towers of time, you can summon character towers that's where it's from.

Yo that's actually a great idea.
It's how I got Jacqui down in under a week. Her stage 2 final tower was 75 brutalities so I just went into Survival and trained my kombos and KB setups and finished every fight with a Brutality. Became so efficient at it the game stopped giving me brutalities when I got down to like 10 left.

On level 5 the requirements are 100 WINS 150 FATAL BLOWS 125 FATALITIES 125 BRUTALITIES

GOOD LUCK ffsssssss nrs
I had a feeling that it would get to a ridiculous point the higher the level goes. All of that just doesn't seem worth it. What do you even get at that point?

Last edited:

ionza

Noob
Is stage 5 the last one or are there more? I'm missing 1 intro and it seems like you don't get it in the first 5 (I'm already halfway through 4th).

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Something tells me the skin I want for Jade is in her character tower, and probably one of the very last ones too. :/

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
is that in the tower sof time section ? or normal Towers?
EDIT:cause i did not get any of this playig for her story ending
Turns out you don’t get anything for doing the regular towers in this game. Just a big fat dick in the mouth.

However, I finished Frost’s stage 1 platform today (the 25,000 one) and got her ending from that. Which was pretty amazing, btw.

So if you’re doing endings, you might as well do the stage 1 Towers of Time for that character, because at least you get a skin. And you get to stage 2 which has another skin and a Brutality. And that’s when it becomes a massive pain in the ass.

But if you’re impatient, I did find a quick way to rack up your goals. Go to Klassic Towers, then survival, and put it on very easy. Then just spam your throws and uppercuts, you’ll be done in no time at all. Then do the same for stage 2 for fatalities and brutalities. Matches are only 1 round and very fast.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Turns out you don’t get anything for doing the regular towers in this game. Just a big fat dick in the mouth.
lol this is baffling

Rewards won't even recharge. I remember at least earning koins from doing Klassic towers in MKX, what happened here?

And some rewards are just ridiculous. 7 souls. SEVEN SOULS. It's not even 1/4 of a soul chest. WAT

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
lol this is baffling

Rewards won't even recharge. I remember at least earning koins from doing Klassic towers in MKX, what happened here?

And some rewards are just ridiculous. 7 souls. SEVEN SOULS. It's not even 1/4 of a soul chest. WAT
The souls thing is infuriating. Been trying to get to 10,000 just to progress the Krypt, but only getting 10 per match, plus a few here and there for towers... ugh. It’s awful.