What's new

"Character Reveal" Details Released - Tune in to NetherRealm's Twitch on Tues @ 2PM CDT

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
I hope they showcase the more ''unpopular'' characters ... i hope it's not a Superman/girl & Batman stream only.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Hmm. Earth 2 Laurel Lance is making an appearance next Arrow episode I think. So a black canary reveal would be lit.
Bro don't do that to me. I'm fully ready for them to reveal someone else don't put these thoughts in my head my heart can't take it lol

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I want to be hype for this. I'm optimistic, just need them to really give us good info and gameplay on this stream.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Plus I doubt they would put up a symbol spoiler the character ahead of the stream, considering they have kept it a secret for this long. The most we will get before the stream is (most-likely) Ed Boon teasing on Twitter.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
It's a symbol of the Watchtower location:

See how it can compare to the logo? Makes since, considering it's called "The Watchtower stream" and all.
That's kind of what I thought too. Kind of looks like an arrow but the Watchtower makes the most sense.

Gamer68

Fujin!
That's kind of what I thought too. Kind of looks like an arrow but the Watchtower makes the most sense.
Yeah, I'll be honest. When I first saw someone link the image of the logo, I got excited and thought it was Green Arrow for a minute before I saw someone say it was just the Watchtower.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
So? Stream? Countdown is zero on site, no archive on twitch, channel is offline.