• No

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Not enough time yet to decide

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
What doomsdays have u played?

I mean when they are avg they are shitty but 2 come to mind that id put money on
Good ones and bad ones.

It's not super armor, you can interrupt half of the shit he does. What i think is a problem is the how often he can armor up
But having seen CD sr is making me doubt a bit.

Error

DF2+R2
Dumb is an opinion.. Remove the debuff and what is the risk for using the venom? A cool down? Please..
Why does a trait need to have a downside? Especially considering Bane is still barely viable with venom unless he somehow manages to get someone in the corner. Bane currently has the trait with the most downsides to its use (long lasting damage nerf, speed nerf, increased damage taken) and it's no secret that Bane is most likely low-mid tier.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You ne
Good ones and bad ones.

It's not super armor, you can interrupt half of the shit he does. What i think is a problem is the how often he can armor up
But having seen CD sr is making me doubt a bit.
You need to see forever King's and PL's (period) lol

Where is he interruptiable?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Why does a trait need to have a downside? Especially considering Bane is still barely viable with venom unless he somehow manages to get someone in the corner. Bane currently has the trait with the most downsides to its use (long lasting damage nerf, speed nerf, increased damage taken) and it's no secret that Bane is most likely low-mid tier.
Because a trait that turns Zangief into Mecha-Zangief needs to be placed in check.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
I honestly think that the way Grundy's throw actually works into his game plan, and its properties in actual gameplay. I would be unfair to just make it clashable. I mean actual throws aren't clashable, so why does his need to be other than that it does a lot more compared to regular throws.
And I'm also confused, do people think this is an overpowered trait, under, or a mix bag?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Because a trait that turns Zangief into Mecha-Zangief needs to be placed in check.
Where's Superman's check?
Aquaman's?
How about Sinestro getting absurd shit off his trait? I don't see him 'in check.' He can just go right back to charging and be a happy motherfucker.

A character being put 'in check' for a trait that he relies on in a game where the best characters have traits that only make them more fucked up... What sense does this make?

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Bane isn't viable without his venom, he really needs a buff IMO. His normal combos need to do a good deal more damage. If a character has a parry they probably have a 7-3 advantage over bane as his Charge is gone. Bane is probably low tier-low mid tier max right now. He is a very weak and gimmicky character who needs to rely solely on his trait to keep the match competitive. And when the venom is used Bane mains need to pray to whatever God they pray to make sure they are safe.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Where's Superman's check?
Aquaman's?
How about Sinestro getting absurd shit off his trait? I don't see him 'in check.' He can just go right back to charging and be a happy motherfucker.

A character being put 'in check' for a trait that he relies on in a game where the best characters have traits that only make them more fucked up... What sense does this make?
Got your fix.. Make Bane full Venom lvl 3 naturally, make his trait button a flexing taunt.. Then Bane, AM, and Supes can duke it out for bestest character EVAR!

Pardon me while I exit the app to make my "Make Bane Top Tier" campaign posters and picket signs... Have a color preference?

Error

DF2+R2
Got your fix.. Make Bane full Venom lvl 3 naturally, make his trait button a flexing taunt.. Then Bane, AM, and Supes can duke it out for bestest character EVAR!

Pardon me while I exit the app to make my "Make Bane Top Tier" campaign posters and picket signs... Have a color preference?
Ok, no one even suggested that, and even if-

Never mind, I just had an epiphany, you're an idiot.

Red Son

Noob
I think Bane needs a punish for using his trait, but it's too much punish. A lower damage would be enough imo.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I think Bane needs a punish for using his trait, but it's too much punish. A lower damage would be enough I think.
Realistically I don't,t think he should(at least for lower levels) but the damage cut in his combos is absurd. Half seems fair

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I think I see where this is going. Let me just put you on my ignore list. :coffee:
Please do.. And hopefully it blocks me from being able to see your inane babble. Thanks.

Back on topic:
ANY trait really is only as good as the player using it.. Batman using bats from full screen, with no follow up or lead in? Aquaman using his trait from full screen while zoning? I guess what really bothers me is how many traits are useful, while others are forgettable/useless..

I feel the original talks should have went something like this"Okay guys.. Lets make a trait system where each character gets a really cool, unique to character, totally useable but non abuseable move/power/buff"

Somehow we got...

Superman breaking armor
Aquaman slipping out of ground chains
Cyborg posing to regain health
Harley kissing a picture while getting smashed
Joker gets a free parry that really leads to no where..

They are so random and all over the place

Maybe traits would have been better as a once per round activation?

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I think Bane needs a punish for using his trait, but it's too much punish. A lower damage would be enough I think.
We like to think that the speed loss & dealing less damage is punishment enough. On a lvl 3 cooldown his super does 11%. So when you're BnB's will all do under 10% damage that's a pretty big deal. Also you pretty much can't dash anything. The current cooldown is BS.

Red Son

Noob
RYX said:
Realistically I don't,t think he should(at least for lower levels) but the damage cut in his combos is absurd. Half seems fair
So he can just sits there, spams his trait all day, do a tons of damage with zero punish? That doesn't seem a venom. But of course, less speed, damage and resistance is too much. I think Bane should inject some of his venom on Doomsday

RYX

BIG PUSHER
So he can just sits there, spams his trait all day, do a tons of damage with zero punish?
Losing his speed and doing half damage for 9 seconds, possibly more to compensate for no more damage received, is unfair? Do I need to bring up how other characters are with their traits?

CD jr

Noob
Flash trait is fine? A trait that is ONLY viable in combos and takes about 18 second to recharge? He can't block, if he gets push block trait goes away, your opponent clashes it goes away, if YOU super it goes away. His trait and the overall character is fucking trash IMO and it hurts me to say it because he is my fav super hero. I like how Arturo, nerdjosh, and Tom kept saying YO JR flash is good you are stupid if you don't main him yarayarayara lol where at all the flash players at then? anyways trait sucks and character sucks I'm waiting for slips to prove me wrong which won't happen and if he does win it's because he is just that good.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
bane strikes me as a case where accuracy to the comics is hurting the game design

sort of the inverse of dark phoenix in that way
I can see that, I do however think it is a really cool gameplay mechanic and makes for an interesting character.

Maybe it is a bit too much right now, but I think it should stay.