• No

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Not enough time yet to decide

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

Red Son

Noob
regulas said:
Honestly it feels like Cyborgs trait was scrubbed because they felt he was already to strong, but didn't want to nerf anything. Harley's problem is that it's random not useless necessarily.

Jokers is not useless, just hard to use right and any weakness on Jokers part is more about overall character design. Now they could fix that by improving the parry but it's a good example of where they don't necessarily have to actually change the parry if they want it to stay like that.
Harley's problem is that it's useless, not that it's random...you can random ahhh a crap, ahh another crap or a bigger crap, what crap do u want? Every single trait she does is extremely unsafe and almost useless. I only think that Cyborg and Joker has worst traits than she has.
They could make a safer crap at least.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Harley's problem is that it's useless, not that it's random...you can random ahhh a crap, ahh another crap or a bigger crap, what crap do u want? Every single trait she does is extremely unsafe and almost useless. I only think that Cyborg and Joker has worst traits than she has.
They could make a safer crap at least.
How about Bane who can't get in on zoners even with projectile immunity and will eat a 80% combo five seconds later because he wanted to do the only thing he's good at.

I think that gives those traits a run for their money.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
thing is batman needs to be able to make use of his bats, his bats need to stay the way they are.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ok the main problem I see is a question: Why should Traits be balanced? They are only one part of each characters tool set and what matters ultimately is the overall balance of the champion.

Now some champions may very well not be balanced but I don't think it's necessarily the trait that should be focused on.

Edit: Except for Cyborg... that is the one case where they certainly had no idea what they were doing.
I agree, we have characters like Superman and Doomsday who are good enough without their ridiculously stupid traits, and then there are characters like Joker who already has trouble with a lot of characters and his trait is pretty much useless.
Exactly what spinky just said

TAKE AWAY EVERY SINGLE POWER/TRAIT in this game and Superman and Doomsday and 1 or 2 others are still very f ing good

NOW give those traits back

..........You mean to tell me that already top characters have top traits added and not one of them except frost is charged?

Seapeople

This one's for you
Batman's Bats currently are not balanced imo. He should take a page out of the Flash Handbook and have either his cooldown or some added attributes to where he cant have a Bat Swarm Party all day. And I know some Batman mains (not CURBOLICOUS who is extremely honest and admits this left and right) will whine and bitch about this post but im sorry you have every possible FT in the book you could need not to mention damage. Im sorry that the idea of only being able to activate bats when you have 3 bats charged ruins your sleep at night but id say join the rest of us who dont have this luxary nor your tools or damage. At least Curbo doesnt need it
As a Batman player I completely agree with this. All his best set ups happen with 3 bats anyway. This would really make people play more strategically because they can't afford to just throw bats away and have another immediately available. Imo only let him call 3 bats and give it a 6-7 second cooldown.

On Green Arrow, the damage from his arrows seriously needs to be looked at. Some projectiles are doing big damage while these things do 0.1% on block and 1% on hit. If his rushdown was ridiculous I might understand this, but there are several characters who do just as good or better up close. Imo arrows should be doing 1% on block and 3% on hit.

Electric arrows also have a weird design at the moment. These currently give less advantage on hit than regular arrows and the same advantage on block. They're supposed to "stun" the other player, so I think they should give a safe jump on hit and give low electric arrows a little more block advantage.

I agree that even though the traits are unbalanced, it's not nearly as important as being made out to be as it is the character as a whole that matters.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Catwoman's trait is fine. Using the evade is a great way of leveling up her trait, and her trait can be added on to the end of any combo that you regularly use to increase the damage.

I also find that Hawkgirl's trait makes perfect sense. Of course they could've just made it a special move like Sindel's in MK9, but I'm not going to complain too much.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
As it stands, Harley's trait is so bad the only time I consider using it is if I land a super. That's not even safe. I kinda hope for the dynamite. It's played out that way...once..out of the 3 times that I've done it. Even so, less startup could see it being used more.

Any input on Shazam's trait? Good/Bad? He gets crazy corner damage, but do we have other uses for it?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I agree that even though the traits are unbalanced, it's not nearly as important as being made out to be as it is the character as a whole that matters.
rich get richer but if the poorer got buffed to match the riches of the superman, batmans and doomsdays then now we're talking

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Dumb is an opinion.. Remove the debuff and what is the risk for using the venom? A cool down? Please..
When you can die from your only means to quickly navigate the constant wall of shit that is Injustice zoning come back to me.

Not to mention Superman does all of level 3 and better barring projectile immunity(which barely helps anyway)

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
When you can die from your only means to quickly navigate the constant wall of shit that is Injustice zoning come back to me.

Not to mention Superman does all of level 3 and better barring projectile immunity(which barely helps anyway)
Again.. More complaining... What is the downside to Venom use then in your world? Cool Down? So basically.. Bane is SUPER Bane with Venom.. Becomes Good Bane when cool down for what? 10 sec max, just to re-pop back to Super Bane? Not viable, not capable, and will break Bane in an OP way. Has to have a downside.

Edit: Pigs original assessment of Bane's Venom is more accurate.. THAT needs to be fixed.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Again.. More complaining... What is the downside to Venom use then in your world? Cool Down? So basically.. Bane is SUPER Bane with Venom.. Becomes Good Bane when cool down for what? 10 sec max, just to re-pop back to Super Bane? Not viable, not capable, and will break Bane in an OP way. Has to have a downside.
A downside when no other trait that's useful does.

Okay. :16Bit

It could very easily be argued to increase cooldown of Venom in general. Boom there you go problem solved, bother somebody else with your foolishness.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Being incapable of breaking 35% without burning 2 bars while other characters get 44% meterless, having no armor to keep in with, a huge hitbox, a crappy jump... Bane without venom is pretty bad, and no one is calling for all of the debuffs to go away. Just the damage taken to my knowledge, we don't really care about the output or mobility drop.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Glad it's not just us Bane players that realize that the Venom aint that great when it can be parried and only grants one hit of armor while Grundy gets free armor that takes more hits. The 3-way debuff is just obnoxious in so many ways, something needs to change there. NO ONE ELSE gets punished for using their trait.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Considering how unsafe Harley's is, I have to disagree here.
By punishment I'm refering to dealing less damage, reduced speed, and taking loads of extra damage; mainly the damage part. True Harley can get punished, but not like that.