What's new

Character Abilities That Should be Base Moves

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
I also agree with the consensus on extra strings, however, I'm wondering if Kano's F4, 3 is a bit much dmg for Ratbag to have for a simple wrong guess on OH/Low
Kano has 4 strings, f43 being one that doesn't full combo it is just a string you cant cancel it into a special move.
No one even respects its advantage.
It's also very reactable.
Ratbag has a slow projectile and less strings than Ripper not enough evidence.
It's one of 4 strings you have to worry about in the Ratbag mu....seems fine to me.

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Do people just make up names for Kano's variations? lol because I've noticed half the time what people call them on here isn't the actual name of the variation lol :D
The secret is...

Nobody really knows what the fuck kano variations are named.

Cause you know damn well no sane person said "yes, ratbag, that is what we'll name it!" and then the another said "ohhhh, that's nice, what about... wait for it... DIRTbag Heh"

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The secret is...

Nobody really knows what the fuck kano variations are named.

Cause you know damn well no sane person said "yes, ratbag, that is what we'll name it!" and then the another said "ohhhh, that's nice, what about... wait for it... DIRTbag Heh"
Lol I was reading what someone called him once on here then looked at kano in game and was like wait a sec that's not the name lol so I figured it was just an inside joke or something. I've seen dirtbag, scumbag, ratbag, trashbag etc etc :D