What's new

Changing your name.. What would it be?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
So I was remembering the classic k7 ,16 bit, slips podcast where they mentioned my name in Spanish (gato) sounded better than my handle in English.

So with injustice coming out, of course we gonna have some new names appear.

So I was wondering if you we're to change your name , what would you change it too??

Would it relate to your character in injustice?

Also what names would you see ppl like 16 bit, cdjr, reo , maxter, etc, having?

I would change my name in relation to joker. He's so beast and of course ill be the joker of the world anyways. Lbsh.

As for other players.

16bit = mr. Wolfpack

Tom Brady = teebo

Reo= nameshifter or he would enter with a new name at every tournament.

Maxter = 6framespapi

Scar = iclone.

Lol.

Signet. It's fairly similar to "omen" in definition, and i get that dumbass word "frothy" and the cliche word "omen" out of my name. Had this handle for nearly 10 years now... as much as I dislike it I dunno if I can give it up.

Justice

Noob
I used to want to change my real name to "Riate" (pronounced riot). But I'll be sticking with "Justice" as my handle.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
ShadowBeatzOff

I'm tired of people thinking my name has something to do with my musical background. It a reference to masturbation damn it!!!
from your gif in your sig, i'd assume it had something to do with Angel Beats.

i'd probably use the name GooberSnottpockets :D just because.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Johnny B, nickname given to me in football that i've kept for like 7 years. I'm tired of people calling me swag, and John's my real name.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
JesusPuncher....just wait for the butthurt comments to come flowing in :D
You would actually revert back to Catch22. :p

ShadowBeatzOff

I'm tired of people thinking my name has something to do with my musical background. It a reference to masturbation damn it!!!
I thought it was because you liked the beats(beatz?) headphones...lol

On topic: No name change for me. I quite enjoy my moniker, even though it seems like most people have never seen or heard of the KillBill movies...which is 'kinda' where I got my name from. :)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

On topic: No name change for me. I quite enjoy my moniker, even though it seems like most people have never seen or heard of the KillBill movies...which is 'kinda' where I got my name from. :)
-.-....

For a few moments I thought this thread was going to be about our names in reality!

>On-topic
I would change my name to Distorted Existence: That way, instead of being called "Sub", "Subby", "Sub-a-dub-dub", "Substance", or merely "Alien", I might be referred to as "Distorted", "Distort", or just "'Tort".

I would do the change, if only because "Distorted Existence" sounds more fitting to my own mind than "Alien Substance". But whatever; being Alien Substance is cool with me: The memories! :D

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"

Do you play Black ops 2 on Ps3? I swear I came across some guy named Killphil today online.

So I was remembering the classic k7 ,16 bit, slips podcast where they mentioned my name in Spanish (gato) sounded better than my handle in English.

So with injustice coming out, of course we gonna have some new names appear.

So I was wondering if you we're to change your name , what would you change it too??

Would it relate to your character in injustice?

Also what names would you see ppl like 16 bit, cdjr, reo , maxter, etc, having?

I would change my name in relation to joker. He's so beast and of course ill be the joker of the world anyways. Lbsh.

As for other players.

16bit = mr. Wolfpack

Tom Brady = teebo

Reo= nameshifter or he would enter with a new name at every tournament.

Maxter = 6framespapi

Scar = iclone.

Lol.
lmao iclone is perfect, u do know i will begin gathering data from ur joker once injustice drops right? Haha

Reactions: Cat