What's new

Changing your name.. What would it be?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
im so awesome i can play call of duty black ops 2 on PS2, Twice the 2!!! Half the Graphics!! O:

btw...CoD Sux >:I

Lulzlou

Noob
For some reason its hard for some people to say Lulz Lou when they read it together
I'll probably pick something that people don't have trouble saying it when they read it lol.

edit; I didn't capitalize the L in Lou at first because I didn't think I was going to stay in the community for long. I wanted to see if I could get into fighting games

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
For some reason its hard for some people to say Lulz Lou when they read it together
I'll probably pick something that people don't have trouble saying it when they read it lol.

edit; I didn't capitalize the L in Lou at first because I didn't think I was going to stay in the community for long. I wanted to see if I could get into fighting games
Loozy lou of peace.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
lmao iclone is perfect, u do know i will begin gathering data from ur joker once injustice drops right? Haha
My joker will be unclonable. They will be many ppl trying to get on my level. But I will always be ahead :p

Also
Showtime = salttime

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The Martian Moderator, of course. :coffee:

Honestly though, if I changed my XBL tag to anything it would be just "Juggs". Which I might do soon. #BoringIknow

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
I can't keep my name.

DMG's CEO is DMG Hyena.

Out of respect, I have stopped using that tag in tournaments.

But, people know me as Hyena.

Life is rough man. ;_;

I'm currently entering tournaments as Iron Locust.