What's new

Changes that make the game i2 ideal(my opinion )

Gafar_NN

The Flash
So, I have some interesting ideas, please enjoy:
-ranked match mast be like tournament system best of 3 ( you can't repick character if you win)
- you can not kill by last hit in block (chip damage from last hit mast be removed)
- Super mast have other meter, for comeback potential
- Ofc competitive mod default

And I want block button ^_^

I think with this changes game will be excellent.
You agree with me, guys?

Rizz091

Noob
I only agree with the first and competitive mode default. I wholeheartedly disagree with everything else. Like very strongly disagree.

esio

Noob
-ranked match mast be like tournament system best of 3 ( you can't repick character if you win)
This should be default for all fighting games out there, I really don't know why they don't do this.

- you can not kill by last hit in block (chip damage from last hit mast be removed)
I agree. Sure you can play the zoning game, ~cool~, but the last hit? The only thing that I liked in SFV

- Super mast have other meter, for comeback potential
Nah, it's ok as of now

- Ofc competitive mod default
This should be mandatory. Damn I hate playing in "player match" because of this shitty ***

And I want block button ^_^
Really, no, Really.

And I'll add another thing. PLEASE NRS, ffs, let us DISABLE the fucking MICROPHONE in player/ranked matches. It's damn annoying having to mute your sound because some other dude is screaming/making noise on the other side. Is it so difficult to make an option "disable microphone in online matches"?

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
MKX-"I hate the block button, we need back to block!"

INJ2-"I hate back to block, we need a block button!"

What is with you guys lol?

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
This should be default for all fighting games out there, I really don't know why they don't do this.

I agree. Sure you can play the zoning game, ~cool~, but the last hit? The only thing that I liked in SFV

Nah, it's ok as of now

This should be mandatory. Damn I hate playing in "player match" because of this shitty ***

Really, no, Really.

And I'll add another thing. PLEASE NRS, ffs, let us DISABLE the fucking MICROPHONE in player/ranked matches. It's damn annoying having to mute your sound because some other dude is screaming/making noise on the other side. Is it so difficult to make an option "disable microphone in online matches"?
Just make a private party for yourself. You don't hear anyone, no one hears you.