What's new

Cetrion - Reveal Trailer

Comments

Although they’ll be set variations, Ithought Ed has previously said that all moves will be across these 3 variations, but you can mix and match them with custom. I.e customs won’t have any moves that the variations don’t?
All moves can't fit on just 3 variations though. All those interviews talking about the possibility of variations for tournaments were long ago... honestly I think (and hope) it's now more probable that kustoms will be available.

The more i look at her i just find that her design is off.
I love the concept of some badass elemental elder god, but she's just reads low rent sea witch.
I get the crystal armour and leaf/seaweed hair (wheres the fire and air), but its a little disappointing given how cool all the other mk11 designs are.

Y'all better hope and pray that they fixed the dash speed in this game. Right now, everyone is praising this character until we play against her. 2 weeks in, I can see everyone whining and complaining, and I'll be laughing at you all.

So, whats the point of the rest of the roster? I mean, she can grow and fucking xray the hell out of all other characters together, and stomp them just to be sure... What can a hollywood actor, his family, a cowboy, a guy with knives do agaist her?

I dont get it, dont like the design, her moves feel like a bunch of other characters moves put all in one... Worst character by far, 2/10 for MK11 standards.

Last edited:
Cetrion looks pretty cool, but there some reused moves/animations from characters like Tremor, Rain, and Firestorm of all people, that I'm not too fond of.

Here is the full version:

Even when you can't right click images, you can get them through the browser inspector (application tab, then search for images).
Where's Brainiac????? I'm kidding, I'm kidding. :D

Since Cetrion's reveal brought up some Injustice 2 comparison talk, I just had to do it.

All the new stages look great so far and are very well designed, however, I hope they bring back some more classics (The Pit and Dead Pool are my personal favorites).

I love all the scrubs coming out to complain that a character with projectiles makes them an injustice character
The dumbest narrative.

The game is made by the same studio.....there’s going to be similarities. People said the same shit about injustice 2 characters being recycled mkx characters/reusing animations/design choices.

There’s this influx of people here with MK11 looming who comment on everything and yet are clueless.

Courtyard and Goro's Lair look good for klassic stages so far. Looks like Rooftop is coming too
Yes, the updated klassic stages look very good.

I always thought that stage DLC (down the line) would be something very cool in NRS games.

They obviously can't put in a ton of stages upon release due to time constraints but as the game grows and metas develop, giving us new environments to spar in would be a nice addition.

i really doubt that. since Ed Boon was using her as marketing tool as the first female big baddie in MK
He could be talking about centrion with that statement though. He just said first female boss. She looks like some boss bullshit is all I’m saying lol. And she should as an elder god. If you are going to add elder gods in the mix then it has to be them toying with people. Nobody could stand a chance against cetrion let alone a being that manipulates time with the snap of her fingers. This is entertainment to them.

Injustice...not mk style!!!! Im dissapointed her fatality was a gorey inj super move. And her moves / gameplay felt like it too...looks like she popped out of an injustice background color scheme too..da eff approved this over requested characters we wanted in the main roster?..focus group fail..worse than noobs voice fail.

Last edited:
her earth attacks have a green light on them. Hyper speculation;
Earth realm goddess somehow linked to the Cage family's green magic.
That was my assumption too. I suspect perhaps Cetrion has been preparing the Cage bloodline to face her brother in Kombat for some time. It explains how Cassie stood a chance against Shinnok.

Last edited:
She actually points out how good Raiden's design was. He fitted visually and story wise very wel within the MK universe. His appearance made him look like a respectable fighter and god. cetrion... Not.

Now she shares all elements while Raiden only shares thunder? makes raiden look weak in comparisson. She better be a guest character from Injustice

As for me her "Crimson" design and moveset (cuz she fights not with bare hands but with things she summons&controls) reminds me a bit of Hela in "Thor: Ragnarok":