What's new

Cereal Tier List *French Toast Crunch is BACK!*

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
upload_2014-12-9_11-48-0.jpeg

With the recent announcement that French Toast Crunch is coming back to shelves due to popular demand after being discontinued in 2006, I felt is necessary to make a cereal tier list to my fellow cereal enthusiasts. This tier list is of any and all cereal, it is 100% objective, therefore it's fact and can't be argued.

Cereal Tier List:

S+ (God Tier)
1. French Toast Crunch

S (Demi-God Tier)
2. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

A (Top Tier)
3. Waffle Crisp
4. Frosted Flakes
5. Trix
6. Cap'n Crunch/Berries
7. Apple Jacks
8. Rice Krispy Treats
9. Fruity Pebbles
10. Golden Grahams
11. Peanut Butter Crunch

B (Mid Tier)
12. Cocoa Pebbles
13. Cheerios
14. Lucky Charms
15. Froot Loops
16. Reese's Puffs
17. Cookie Crisp
18. Rice Krispies
19. Corn Pops

E (Everything Else Tier)

Ass (Ass Tier)
- Shredded Wheat (Frosted or otherwise)

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
French toast crunch and cinnamon toast crunch should switch places then yes i agree. Also add frosted shredded wheat to ass thier putting gross "frosting" on ass is still ass....they arent fooling anyone

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Question: Do store brand cereals get a say?
Because lbsh, getting 3x as many lucky charms for like 2/3 the price...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
There needs to be an entirely separate classification for bottom-of-the-box Fruity Pebbles.

Fruity Pebbles jumps from top tier to god tier when you are near the bottom of the box, you get the added "magical rainbow sugar dust" near the bottom.
To add to this, Fruity Pebbles is also God Tier when under the influence of Mary Jane. Every cereal is better when high, Fruity Pebbles is immeasurably better.

French toast crunch and cinnamon toast crunch should switch places then yes i agree. Also add frosted shredded wheat to ass thier putting gross "frosting" on ass is still ass....they arent fooling anyone
People who say either that Cinnamon Toast Crunch is better or tastes the same as French Toast Crunch are people that need to be in jail for treason. CTC is good, but FTC really has the match-up on lock, 7-3 AT BEST.

I agree with frosted shredded wheat too, I'll add that.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Question: Do store brand cereals get a say?
Because lbsh, getting 3x as many lucky charms for like 2/3 the price...
Of course, store brand Fruity Pebbles for instance, are amazing!

Captain Crunch "roof of your mouth" destroying game too OP pls nerf
Meh, that can happen, but Cap'n Crunch is still awesome.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Store brand cereal is good as well.
Crispy Rice
Fruit Rounds
Cinnamon Squares

Also replace Reese's Puffs with Trix and add Peanut Butter Crunch to the list.

zaf

professor
There needs to be a seperate list for canada. We do not get the same cereals as you do in the us. The cereals that we both have usually end up being different some how.
The cookie crisp I had from the Us was not the same at all compared to the kind I had here.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
There needs to be a seperate list for canada. We do not get the same cereals as you do in the us. The cereals that we both have usually end up being different some how.
The cookie crisp I had from the Us was not the same at all compared to the kind I had here.
Feel free to make one, might add it to the OP.