What's new

Match Footage CD Jr's Rain

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Umm that's me. And that's Valley Stream Monsters... Lmao. And that scorpion comeback was because I did not want to break by mistake and played it too safe lmaoo. I played soo bad too lmao.. Please delete the time lol... I don't want people to see that lmao.

Umm that's me. And that's Valley Stream Monsters... Lmao. And that scorpion comeback was because I did not want to break by mistake and played it too safe lmaoo.
Yeah, awesome smoke by the way. But wow at the scorpion. And yeah, I understand why you didn't. But why didn't you ex teleport to chip?

PeeJaeys

Sabi
First time at VSM. I was nervous, and made a lot of mistakes. It was also my 2nd ever offline play. Lol I'll be there tomorrow hopefully lol. To redeem myself.

Subby

Frost Warrior
Part 2, 55 minutes in, you can see his Rain again.

EDIT: Wow, CD.JR, your doing it right....

Even more Rain 1 hour 19 min. in.

1 hour 33 min in.

Huh, Rain got pretty far until Kitana....

At 21:20 of part 2... Everyone was giving me shit for the back 2, 3 / back 2, 1+2 mixes, saying "it's easily fuzzy guarded" or "it doesnt work on an offline opponent", well GUESS WHAT? Looks like THAT just finished and won him that match. In your faces :) :) :)

*not completely useless now is it? :D

Subby

Frost Warrior
At 21:20 of part 2... Everyone was giving me shit for the back 2, 3 / back 2, 1+2 mixes, saying "it's easily fuzzy guarded" or "it doesnt work on an offline opponent", well GUESS WHAT? Looks like THAT just finished and won him that match. In your faces :) :) :)

*not completely useless now is it? :D
He was using it very well. When they started blocking low he just switched to the overhead. It looked VERY practical to use.

Abudabi

Noob

His Rain was very entertain to watch. Especially the match up against his brother Crazy Dominican. Keep at it CD jr! As a Rain player I've adapted my game a bit against the Kitana matchup after watching your fights

Subby

Frost Warrior

His Rain was very entertain to watch. Especially the match up against his brother Crazy Dominican. Keep at it CD jr! As a Rain player I've adapted my game a bit against the Kitana matchup after watching your fights
*Sigh* if only the fans were freakin breakable.

CD jr

Noob
If those tvs weren't that laggy I couldve done better :( idk what I'm gonna do at summerjam rains combos are so strict man hope the tvs there have no lag I can't use jax either on those tvs because the corner combos are almost impossible
To do with lag unless you are use to it which I'm
Not

Subby

Frost Warrior
If those tvs weren't that laggy I couldve done better :( idk what I'm gonna do at summerjam rains combos are so strict man hope the tvs there have no lag I can't use jax either on those tvs because the corner combos are almost impossible
To do with lag unless you are use to it which I'm
Not
Try doing 3,3 combos. They're pretty easy to get in on and pretty fast.
Don't panic man, looking at your gameplay, I have a feeling you will do great. :D
You got pretty far. I hope one day I can go out there and get far myself. ;)

BookBurning

Voidwards
Tell them to buy some cheap ass decent TVs because High Def are terrible for games. Input lag ruins stuff completely and most of the time that's what you get on a high def.

CD jr

Noob
Try doing 3,3 combos. They're pretty easy to get in on and pretty fast.
Don't panic man, looking at your gameplay, I have a feeling you will do great. :D
You got pretty far. I hope one day I can go out there and get far myself. ;)
yeah but 43 has longer reach and if I get counter hit I'll drop to the ground and roll back because 4 registers rain as if he is airbone is a pretty cheap tactic but it works alot

BookBurning

Voidwards
I have a Vizio T.V. Thats good right?
I like Vizio as a brand but the only way to get rid of high def input lag is with a VGM cable. It doesn't matter the brand; I think Plasma TVs may not have the input lag but LCD's do because of a function they have that is automatically turned on to eliminate ghosting. VGM cables eliminate this because the area that the VGM cable runs through actually is the only port that doesn't use this automatically enabled process.