Black Knife

AKA Blank
Some videos of my Catwoman.

- vs Raven
- vs Green Arrow
- vs Sinestro
- vs Zod
- vs Batman

Any pointers are welcome. And yeah, I realize I jump way too much. Working on breaking that habit.

Carlos Toxic_Nut Rodney

Shuffle_Jigzaw
Some videos of my Catwoman.

- vs Raven
- vs Green Arrow
- vs Sinestro
- vs Zod
- vs Batman

Any pointers are welcome. And yeah, I realize I jump way too much. Working on breaking that habit.

from what i see
*your fine with the raven match up keep doin what you doin, GJ
*the green arrow match up u actually have to respect the fact he can keep u out the air and has more mix ups than you can block sometimes. the chain he was usin is a mid,low, overhead. its really tricky to block but once u start to kno the pattern you can force the triat to come and punish.
*the sinestro match up is kinda tricky too. not so much mix up chain wise but that air axe can get annoyin. but the number one rule i stick to is to NEVER let him get triait. with triat up its literally almost impossible to get in and close to him.
*zod +trait the moment you see him call trait catdash. it will pull the trait far enough behind you that you cant get caught in the unblockable mixups it has and if you do it right you can get a long enough combo that you waste the entire duration of it. also if hes sending orbs like that i just evade them as long as he sends them. he only sent 1 speed (other than one random fast one he instant aired) which made it easier to time. the only thing i still cant comepletely findout how to "fancy" punish is charge. it makes me not wanna jump in nor dash forward inc ase he does it in reaction. match up is a lil funny but after you play it a few times it becomes pretty easy to read.
*batman isnt that bad. the only problem is his trait. with it being independent he hcan send it out while blockin and get a full combo off it.

gernerally thought youve got really good execution and some nice set ups. (interactable adjustments need small work.) really nice block strings too (usin claws on block for push back and cartwheel in the corner) outside thisid love to sit and run a few matches if you get a chance online or just show of different tech youve found that works for characters. (like how i found out b2 is more safe then f112 and also goes over nightwings ground lightning spark with slight movement forward)

DISCLAIMER:I am ass at this game and only kno what i kno from the fact ive banged my head into a wall since day one and never changed my ways til i decided to open up her book of tricks and see what this kitty can do.

Black Knife

AKA Blank
Thanks. I'll work on all that stuff. And I'd like to get some matches in at some point. I'm BlankLA on XBox Live.

Carlos Toxic_Nut Rodney

Shuffle_Jigzaw
me and XBLive don talk because me and money arent the best of friends. my lil cuz also has my xbox for now. im heavy on PSN right now though if you got it.