What's new

Catwoman multiple MB catdash

Rodrigue

Spongerod
RA Helios said she was 8.2/10 and I believe him. Catwoman is the kabal of Injustice
Who said she was 8.2? Lol
I'd give her a 6.5-7. Kabal of Injustice, wasn't that thread closed a few moments ago?
So basically she has the best zoning tools (obviously), crazy resets and absolutely no losing MUs. Well, fair enough to me!
Because when you play people that shit like that doesn't work on all the time, you start to have fun.

When you have to play Doomsday in a different manner than just flowchart, he's a lot more fun. Yes, most of his tactics revolve around MB Venom and Earth Shake, but he doesn't HAVE to be played like that the entire round and at times, cannot be played like that the entire round. Playing against people who play a character that have tools to deal with these moves and know how to defend against Doomsday in general make it an uphill battle and that is fun to me.

tl;dr: Players who know how to defend against Doomsday properly make me enjoy playing him because I get to play him differently than most people are used to seeing.
I cannot agree more. It's all about the player at this point. You can take your character to a whole new level. However, you must admit that your trait makes it way easier for you to get in, whereas Catwoman has nothing to back up her rushdown game!

E

Eldriken

@Rodrigue Yes, my trait definitely makes it easier for me to get in and certainly stay there. I'll never say otherwise. I love Doomsday's trait, despite a few of its flaws.

I definitely feel bad that Catwoman's trait isn't as useful.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I wouldn't say tons, but a fair amount of unclashable damage. Yes. Check Ninj's post to see how!
I don't know about that. I don't see how you're gonna get more than B3 F3 F3. If something is gonna come from this, it'll be something not obvious.