What's new

Catwoman breakdown tomorrow! (3rd April)

Slymind

Noob
Lol. Lets not forget the state Kitana was in on release of MKX! Obviously being 16Bit's favorite doesn't mean much
Did 16 Bit was on board since the very beginning(pre-release) of MKX?, because last patch was very kind to her.

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
If its a Youtube video then we'll probably get the same type of breakdown as we did for Swamp Thing and Black Canary with Tyler.

Thingy

Retired account
Catwoman was one of my mains in INJ1, so I am pretty stoked to see this. Though Catwoman as a character is definitely my least favorite in comics, she was mad fun to play.

Would have rather had a Flash breakdown, but beggers can't be choosers.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Yes! As much as I'd like Isis are her trait, I honestly wouldn't mind her trait from Injustice 1. Let's see if she's safe 50/50 character!

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
God, let's leave that in MKX please...
Yes coz Injustice wasn't filled with safe 50/50s and wasn't the originator of that grossness that carried over to MKX?
If anything we'll have 25/25/25/25s coz of the left/right possibilities as well as high/low, fun times guaranteed.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yes coz Injustice wasn't filled with safe 50/50s and wasn't the originator of that grossness that carried over to MKX?
If anything we'll have 25/25/25/25s coz of the left/right possibilities as well as high/low, fun times guaranteed.
Yeah, we had those and they were complete CANCER! Wonder Woman lost her safe 50/50's, god.. I even think her low is reactable now.
Atrocitus has 50/50's but they are high-risk/high-reward, Cheetah's will most likely have tick throws but well... Tick throws are always a high risk option, she will have high reward with a bar of meterand we'll have to wait and see how safe her strings are.
I don't see a lot of 50/50 characters in I2 and the ones I've seen are far from safe, meterless, launching 50/50 options like IGAU/MKX... If Catwoman keeps them she might be a bit busted tbh.