What's new

Catwoman breakdown tomorrow! (3rd April)

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Is it just her or is there gonna be another character in the stream that's not announced?
If it's catwoman solo then that's a garbage ass stream...
oh look she has cat trait, scrubby ass lantern battle and answering questions that don't answer anything.. can't wait -__-

exisTenz

Noob
Hopefully, there will be a Watchtower stream this Wednesday too...It's only a bit over a month till the release, and we still haven't seen a lot of characters' gameplay.

Last edited:

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
I'm betting on a video breakdown and (hopefully) another Wednesday stream.

As far as the famous cat attack, I really hope that's gear only. I can't imagine that thing could be any good, but who knows at this point?

Thingy

Retired account
scrubby ass lantern battle
I like Tyler and Dereck, but I seriously wish the Lantern/Belt matches would end. They could add so much more substance to their streams. When ever they break down two characters, the second seems to be really rushed and not as good as the first break down...just to make time for the matches.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Is it just her or is there gonna be another character in the stream that's not announced?
If it's catwoman solo then that's a garbage ass stream...
oh look she has cat trait, scrubby ass lantern battle and answering questions that don't answer anything.. can't wait -__-
See edit in OP. Looks like it will be a YouTube video, not a stream. So just a Catwoman breakdown

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I like Tyler and Dereck, but I seriously wish the Lantern/Belt matches would end. They could add so much more substance to their streams. When ever they break down two characters, the second seems to be really rushed and not as good as the first break down...just to make time for the matches.
Yeah honestly the best one was when 16bit played coz it actually shows some decent stuff, but sadly I don't think there's anyone there that can go on even terms with him to make the battle interesting. Make Paulo play so he'll see how broken some of the shit he comes up with is.