What's new

CAT - Joker of the World

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
This is the most laughable thread I have seen in a minute. Look at my name, look at my avatar. My name is Joe Kerr for crying out loud. Everything about me is the Joker and I will show you all why come April.
just because your all joker does not mean you will be a better joker player :p
inb4 you watch my matches and videos in order to steal tech :p

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Glad to see someone from The KH crew is gonna main The Joker :). Hey Cat have you or KH crew ever thought to come ATL if y'all had the money and transportation for MK or I:GAU

Cat

Glad to see someone from The KH crew is gonna main The Joker :). Hey Cat have you or KH crew ever thought to come ATL if y'all had the money and transportation for MK or I:GAU
we been to ATL for Final round last year.. will likely try and do the same this year

Big Frog

Noob
Does anybody else find Joker's intro hilarious?? In a good way. I've honestly rewound his entrance and his outro many times.

Cat

Does anybody else find Joker's intro hilarious?? In a good way. I've honestly rewound his entrance and his outro many times.
i have a feeling that the intro was match up specific cus it sounds like a response to what lex says.. who knows

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
duh i know that.. but superman only took 1 life.. while joker destroyed thousands of ppl and the two most important ppl to superman.. in the end.. he got bodied
HAHA! <Evil Laugh> He bodied "Civilians" not hero's/villains. Besides Grundy is already dead you can't kill something that's already DEAD!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Joker looks tough. His speed helps with his tricky rush down and his zoning is funny looking but looks effective but you gotta block high low correctly

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
its weird,ages ago i said i was going to main him but after watching that battle arena i was like "wow he looks kinda well shit" i hope he's not though.