What's new

CAT - Joker of the World

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
just letting you guys knows... i will be beasting everyone with the joker.. expect a lot of streaming with my joker vs the kh guys on the twitch.tv/kombathouston stream channel once the game drops. as well as seeing me in many tournaments..

all other joker mains.. bow down to your real master :p

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
It will be hard to bow down to you when your laying on the ground after being slammed into it by SOLOMON GRUNDY! ;)
Next casuals?

Cat

Cat

Lol im the superman of the world kid, go refer back to the injustice comics n u shall see who really bodies who lol
i destroyed your entire city.. and ,made you kill your wife and your unborn child.. who bodied who in the end? ;)

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
i destroyed your entire city.. and ,made you kill your wife and your unborn child.. who bodied who in the end? ;)
CAT I think you need to read issue #4 and see what Superman did to Joker... <Spoiler Alert>-- He killed HIM!

Cat

CAT I think you need to read issue #4 and see what Superman did to Joker... <Spoiler Alert>-- He killed HIM!
duh i know that.. but superman only took 1 life.. while joker destroyed thousands of ppl and the two most important ppl to superman.. in the end.. he got bodied

CYracks

Command Grabber
This is the most laughable thread I have seen in a minute. Look at my name, look at my avatar. My name is Joe Kerr for crying out loud. Everything about me is the Joker and I will show you all why come April.
your name is Joe Kerr? thats the most epic thing ive heard all week