What's new

Castle Fight Night X - The Grand Master Challenge - Possibly on 11/15/08 now.

8 players would be remarkable for an MKII tournament, I'd say shoot for that lol.
yeah man, it def would be. Phil thinks there will be over 10 players joining so thats awsome. it would be amazing if by some chance MK2 had the same ammount of players as the umk3 tournament.

Noob
damn, Phil, whats your girl gonna say when she finds out? lol
she's gonna tell me to work the stick harder... better circular motions... usually the double quarter circle motions for SUPER results.

LOL... I was playing Shock in 3s last night and I couldn't use the stick to save my life. I had to switch to my pad... yes... with wings.

Noob
Guys, it seems that there has been an overbooking at Castle Golf for November 1st, and even though John was the first to book it, an employee there booked 2 kids parties for the same day and the tournament may be getting the shaft for the 1st. We're currently doing a few things to try and make this tournament happen on 11/1, but as of right now we are tentatively re-scheduling for 11/15. This is NOT what I want to do. I'm personally going to call Lance(CG's Owner) and see what's up.

Who's still in if it's moved to the 15th, and who is out? WE'RE WORKING ON MAKING IT HAPPEN ON THE 1st THOUGH...

AlphaBlob(Dookiebrain), please call me again, need to talk to you.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There still hasn't been confirmation. The 15th is looking like a bad day for many players.

Noob
guys, I'm sorry it's taking so long for confirmation. The 15th is a terrible day for me too. I'm waiting on John to get back to me, it was supposed to be tonight or tomorrow in the day. I'll know by tomorrow one way or the other what's going on.

hey phil, my bad i couldnt call you this weekend. my cell got shut off because i didnt pay the bill. it will be back on.. on friday. i will call you from my house phone tomorrow night after work.

as it stands right now, im getting ready for saturday, im leaving friday night for long island, i hope its still going on:) im bringing some peeps too

*crawls out from under his rock*

Hey guys, terribly sorry I haven't gotten back to you about this. I've tried speaking with Lance multiple times about the delay, but it seems that the 15th is going to be the date for the event. Here's the full story.

I booked the venue at the end of September and Lance told me it would be alright. He has a calendar that he uses for scheduling parties, and in that book there were 2 parties scheduled, but it was showing that no deposits were left, so he figured that those parties weren't happening, so he told me that November 1st was fine for the event. Last week, he called me telling me that both of the parties left deposits, but the person working there never marked that they left deposits and he didn't tell anyone about it.

Lance successfully got one of the parties moved to a different date, but the other one already had sent out invitations and everything was planned for her party for the 1st.

I tried going at it from every angle with Lance, money, turnout reduction, everything. We simply can't do this on the 1st of November. I'm sorry guys, but the event will be on the 15th. I'll probably start looking into a different venue for CFNXI, whenever that may be. My sincerest apologies guys, but this one is out of my hands.

Noob
Ok... so what I need now is a few things guys.

First, who can make it on the 15th? If most/all of us can work it out, we'll go on the 15th. If it's not possible, and I can get confirmation from most/all of us in the next day, I can prob. start working on getting a different venue, possibly a small conference room so we can have an all-MK tournament with some side SF tournaments if we want them.

I need to start this process now guys... let me know who can make the 15th and who can't.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
gahhh, I was doing a wrestling show on the 8th... and it got rescheduled for the 15th :-x

So I'm out but I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys. Have a happy MK Halloweekend!