What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage cassie cage variations rank system

what do you think are cassie best variations in order and ranked from 1 to 10 stars the more stars the best the variation is compered to the other 2

for example if you think x-variation is batter than z-variation but no by much you can say x-variation is 10 stars and z-variation is 8 stars and if you think the 3rd variation is much weaker you can say that C-variation is 4 stars

the variation you think is the best it is always 10 stars remember this is no us ranking cassie as a character it is only about her variations

Last edited:

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Hollywood's 50-50 restand (for a bar of meter) is almost limiting for Cassie, compared to the reads and confusion she can create with spec-ops.
Brawler is just there.
1: Spec Ops
2: Hollywood
3: Brawler
I think my friend @Jer will agree.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Riu, im so confused by your OP haha

But yeah I think it's
1:Spec Ops
2:Hollywood
3:Brawler

Brawler could potentially be second.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Riu, im so confused by your OP haha

But yeah I think it's
1:Spec Ops
2:Hollywood
3:Brawler

Brawler could potentially be second.
I know Hollywood spends too much meter, but I actually have no idea what brawler gains. It'd have to be significant to pass hollywood.
I kind of just assumed brawler was not great by virtue of the fact that I haven't seen it yet, which is pretty dumb of me, but not always wrong

1: Spec Ops (10)
Tied for number 2 because I can't make up my mind: Hollywood and Brawler (8)

I don't use spec ops often but the zoning and setups that she gains in this variation are awesome.
I think I might like brawler better than hollywood, as it uses little to no meter, has a decent restand, has a semi useful tic throw, and Cassie punches her opponents in their face when they're down with zero respect.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
IMO, but I do not play Brawler very much so my number there doesn't mean too much.

Spec Ops (9)
Hollywood (8)
Brawler (7)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
1. Spec Ops (10). Easily the best: Ridiculous setups, complete guessing game at times, near unblockables, good counter/zoning.

2. Hollywood (8). Restand into d3 leads to meterless shenanigans on hit and a safe poke on block, air gun shots keeps people in check from running in and straight zoning while allowing Cassie to zone effectively with IAGS. F34 is a safer overhead option than F33, nets 18 percent damage on hit and puts opponent at sweep range on block which is great distance for her long reaching d4.

3. Brawler (5). Has to get in to be effective and too limited long range to worry zoners. Tick throws are good but on hit it leaves you wide open. Weaker restand option than Hollywood. Best close range, non-setup mixups thanks to the addition of overhead grab.

Brawler (?)
Spec Ops (9)
Hollywood (8)

After playing Hollywood for two weeks and Spec Ops for three.

I agree that Spec Ops is better than Hollywood, if only because you get more damage off a Spec Ops reset. Hollywood might have had the potential to be better if mid hitting instant air guns was still possible, but c'est la vie.

I do think that Spec Ops is overrated when it comes to screen control. Missiles won't help you outzone Quan Chi, or even Mileena.

In the end, missiles shine the best in Oki situations, but from what I've heard Brawler has a pretty sick Oki game as well. Brawler is also the only variation that gets to combo off jump in 3 and 4, and considering how high their priority is, that's nothing to sniff at.

Looking forward to spending the next few weeks playing Brawler and seeing how it measures up.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
1. Spec Ops(10 stars): Nullifies wakeups, forces opponents to guess, meter isn't required for pressure.

2. Hollywood(8 stars): F34 being +2 and special cancelable made this 10 stars as well, but losing that makes the variation take a hit. It's still great because of the nutpunch restand being +3 and the MB version being +52, but she's very meter dependent.

3. Brawler(4 stars): No real reason to use this variation over the others. The takedown is a blockable move instead of a command grab, and her command grab has much less utility than others. There's no reason to select this character when Erron Black exists.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I need to see someone play Spec Ops... I don't get it.

With that said, that's why my list goes...

1. Hollywood
2. Spec Ops

3. Brawler

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
i don't like how yolo specops feels u guise

I think brawler is slept on. Every down poke she has, is a free command grab and she gets tick throws? A low, a overhead, and two grabs? What if she was able to cancel her low and overstring with a grab? Brawler needs to be looked at more

shhh

1. Hollywood (9/10)
2. Spec ops (8/10)
3. Brawler (7/10)

I may be the only one left thinking Hollywood is the best but i feel ex nut punch is too good even at the loss of meter that she rarely struggles to get.

I understand the absurd things you get with spec ops but outside of the corner I want my restand and air guns please.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Since when did Spec Ops get more damage then Hollywood? For me it goes.

1. Hollywood 8
2. Spec Ops 7
3. Brawler 4

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Hollywood: 10
Spec ops: 9
Brawler : 7

Meter isn't as big an issue as some people think. B212d1+2 builds nearly half a bar, is safe against everyone but reptile, and can be hit confirmed for combo or free chip. And I try to abuse instant air guns in the neutral