What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

delbuster

hungry
For reference (hollywood corner combos)

b12 db2 run f34 21u4 f34 bd3 is 45%
b12 db2 run f34 db2 run 21u4 21u4 123 bd3 is 44% with one extra special move meaning it builds more meter; i'll take that TBH

b12 db2 ji3 f34 etc. MIGHT work but i don't know and i don't like jump in combos after db2.

b12 db2 run f34 21u4 f34 EXdb2 run 123 bd3 is 51%
b12 db2 run f34 21u4 f34 EXbd3 is like 47% not sure
b12 db2 run f34 21u4 f34 XRay is like 56% not sure

A couple questions from a fighting games noob!

1. I'm having trouble with the corner combos for hollywood ending in RUN~f34, 21u4, f34~bd3.

Specifically, getting that last f34~bd3 to connect. It seems to have a rather strict timing requirement on where exactly during their fall you do the f34 (high as possible where it will still hit). Any tips?

2. Her hollywood midscreen f3~db2, RUN~212, b12~bd3 seems to require you to be point blank to connect the 212 (or even a lesser punch combo).

So, when I need an overhead starter but I'm not absolutely point blank should I just omit the 212 and do f3~db2, RUN~b12~bd3? Or do you just try and get all the way in?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

1. I'm having trouble with the corner combos for hollywood ending in RUN~f34, 21u4, f34~bd3.

Specifically, getting that last f34~bd3 to connect. It seems to have a rather strict timing requirement on where exactly during their fall you do the f34 (high as possible where it will still hit). Any tips?

2. Her hollywood midscreen f3~db2, RUN~212, b12~bd3 seems to require you to be point blank to connect the 212 (or even a lesser punch combo).

So, when I need an overhead starter but I'm not absolutely point blank should I just omit the 212 and do f3~db2, RUN~b12~bd3? Or do you just try and get all the way in?
1. You can input f34 a lot earlier after 21u4 then you think.
2. Yes, omit the 212 if you think it's not gonna connect.

For b12 starters I stick with run~11 b12~nutpunch

Off of f3, df1, I usually omit the 11 and just do the b12. Especially if I do the starter from an ex flipkick

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
For some reason I can't connect anything on the small hit boxes like Mileena after the F3~DB2. Only thing I'm connecting is a B12~ender after it. Or one jab.

All the other midscreen meterless and 1 bar combos work fine, and I sub in 11 for 212 midscreen against females, but I have no idea why I'm not connecting anything after F3's.

Any tips here?

The Magician

According to my sources...
For some reason I can't connect anything on the small hit boxes like Mileena after the F3~DB2. Only thing I'm connecting is a B12~ender after it. Or one jab.

All the other midscreen meterless and 1 bar combos work fine, and I sub in 11 for 212 midscreen against females, but I have no idea why I'm not connecting anything after F3's.

Any tips here?
Yeah same with D'Vorah, only 1 jab seems to connect, but not the second no matter how many times I've tried.

1. You can input f34 a lot earlier after 21u4 then you think.
2. Yes, omit the 212 if you think it's not gonna connect.
I can do the f34 pretty fast, fast enough to miss the hits. Largely, thats the issue. You can't do it too fast or too slow, and the window to me seems somewhat small unless there is some technique to it I'm not aware of.

Might just need to grind it out in practice mode some more.

For b12 starters I stick with run~11 b12~nutpunch

Off of f3, df1, I usually omit the 11 and just do the b12. Especially if I do the starter from an ex flipkick
I have started using 11 instead of 212 after df1 and b12 for consistency, and just omitting the 11 altogether for the f3 for because if you are not point blank it will not connect and the window is tight.

The Magician

According to my sources...
I can do the f34 pretty fast, fast enough to miss the hits. Largely, thats the issue. You can't do it too fast or too slow, and the window to me seems somewhat small unless there is some technique to it I'm not aware of.

Might just need to grind it out in practice mode some more.

I have started using 11 instead of 212 after df1 and b12 for consistency, and just omitting the 11 altogether for the f3 for because if you are not point blank it will not connect and the window is tight.
For the f34 after 21u4, just watch the video; the last one is probably the latest you can hit it, and the other two is around the timing you want.

Also, forgot to note you can do b212 as a starter for 44%, but not the extension 1+2.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Mannnnn messed with the new combos this morning and these are reallllly good. I don't like using 242 into f34 because you have to do it pretty late and it just risks whiffing the last hit of f34 for an extra 2-3%. Everything else going into the f34 stuff off the bat is really good and insane damage.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
So I was practicing the 50% triple F34 combo with the 242 starter on Kitana for an hour and couldn't hit it once, but when I swapped the last F34 with B1 MB nutpunch, I hit it everytime for 48%. 2% difference isn't enough to fuss over. 10/10 rule dawgs.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Just realized all the corner combos -_-
How do i always pick up characters that do mad damage in the corner and mediocre midscreen.?
First Dante, then C.Viper, now Cassie.
Actually Viper shouldnt count really.