What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
So yesterday @Hollywood DMS told me that @gross found a 50% one bar corner combo for SpecOps Cassie. He said it was a SO combo, so I thought maybe that one bar might have been used for the Ex Missile, and then I started messing up with this and I found out that she can indeed reach 50% damage in the corner using a bar. This might be the very same combo Gross found yesterday, but I'm not too sure how viable it is, since its execution can be a pain to do in a real match. It starts with that sweep>overhead missile setup, so it surely has its uses. I also included a 49% combo in the video, using 121 instead of F33, since that one feels more reliable.

What do you guys think?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Great find Poto! Gross (understandably) wasn't going to post it until after EVO, but I'm glad you hit the lab yourself and found something similar.

Gross, show us your combos, please. I have no clue how to hit 50% in hollywood. I watched EVO pools and

starter~db2 (ex), Run~f33, 21u4, 4~db2, Run~21u4, 12~bd3 (45-47%)

is the best i can think of.

Also, almost every f33 combo is super inconsistent.

Also, you can do 51% after landing ex glow kick.

df4 (ex), 242, f33, 21u4, 4~db2, ji3, 123~db2, Run~12~bd3

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
What are your guys's combos when you air to air them in the corner? I usually just improvise some 30-35% combo but I really need to learn what is optimal in this situation.

eddiegreyy

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
changing the Glow Kick for Gateway Flip , to make the b1 + Air Assault , so the combo is more effective
and continuing corner pressure.

Arzumis

Noob
I found a more damaging corner combo ender not in the OP. In the bnbs after the second getaway flip Instead of 123 np you can do
21u4 212 np. Its only 1-2% more but it's something.

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
I literally can't get anything out after i use F33 in the corner combos.. Any tips guys??? Also midscreen struggle for the 212 or 11 after the run cancel is hard. I been Practicing her for a week and just can' t get it down... I been practicing Hollywood variation.

Schuyler

Noob
I literally can't get anything out after i use F33 in the corner combos.. Any tips guys??? Also midscreen struggle for the 212 or 11 after the run cancel is hard. I been Practicing her for a week and just can' t get it down... I been practicing Hollywood variation.
With f33 the oponet kinda has to be high and you have to have a fast reaction before they fall just keep practicing. And i dont even bother using 11 or 212 mid screen in combos. The extra 2% is not worth me dropping the combo.

f33 is practical only after 242 in the corner. And you can substitute it with 4~GlowKick which is a little bit easier to follow up with 21u4. As for midscreen, don't bother doing 11 or 212 after f3~flip or df1~flip - it's very range dependant. After b12~flip 11 is quite stable, just practice it more. After b2121+2~flip - 212 is pretty hard to drop. And remember: everything is harder to combo on females.