What's new

Cassie Cage All Brutalities Requirements & How To Unlock!

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Has anyone found the My Bad brutality? Ir says it's in the krypt but I've opened every chest and repopulated over 200 chests and opened those and don't have it. I keep opening 5k-8k chests that are supposed to have brutalities but I haven't got anything but augments in ages.

GLB Phantom Fiction

Ravenous - Catwoman- Cassie
Has anyone found the My Bad brutality? Ir says it's in the krypt but I've opened every chest and repopulated over 200 chests and opened those and don't have it. I keep opening 5k-8k chests that are supposed to have brutalities but I haven't got anything but augments in ages.
I’m 99% sure I got it from a tower.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I got it from a random tower. I only have the Get Yo Ass beat one to unlock and that's also random. :(

GLB Phantom Fiction

Ravenous - Catwoman- Cassie
Oh word. That's arguably the better one since you just need to land 3 throws in the match. Probably easier than not losing a round.

Has NRS given a statement on whether this feature is intentional?
They haven’t said, but it is likely a bug. Like how throws counted as a first hit and gave meter when they were teched in MKX.

Also the forward throw brutality description is wrong, you just have to hold forward; rounds doesn’t matter.

Methysan

Noob
They haven’t said, but it is likely a bug. Like how throws counted as a first hit and gave meter when they were teched in MKX.

Also the forward throw brutality description is wrong, you just have to hold forward; rounds doesn’t matter.

Figures. Her second fatal is wrong too. It's far distance not mid.

Is the Get Yo Ass Beat Brutality really found in the krypt? I swear i've opened up 500 over boxes and still haven't received it once. Or is it inside shang tsuangs rooms :O

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Is the Get Yo Ass Beat Brutality really found in the krypt? I swear i've opened up 500 over boxes and still haven't received it once. Or is it inside shang tsuangs rooms :O
I found it in a tower, it was a random Noob Saibot tower too.