What's new

Cassie Cage All Brutalities Requirements & How To Unlock!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The Klassic
Hold 2 after D2
Final hit must come from D2, can't block during the last round

Holly Molly
Must have more than 50% health remaining. Final hit must come from one in the chamber kombo F4,1,2
Found in Character Tower Stage 4

Get Yo Ass Beat
From Shoulder Charge
Last hit must come from AMP shoulder charge, mash 1 and 2 rapidly.
Found in a tower (now expired) and in the Krypt

Thanks to @GLB Phantom Fiction for the info and video

My Bad
From Ball Buster (bd3)
Must hit 3 Ball Busters during the match, final hit must come from AMP Ball buster
Found in a random chest in the Krypt

Totes Ewww
From F2, 1+3
Must use any drone move 5 times, final hit must come from F2
Also reported to be found in a random Noob Saibot ToT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V43HgauBvY

Make It Pop
From her forward throw
Final hit must come from forward throw, hold → +throw
Found in Character Tower Stage 2

Boom Bitch
From her back throw
Must connect 3 throws during the match, final hit must come from back throw, hold throw.
Found in a random chest in the Krypt (Goro's dining hall)

Damn I'm Good
From B1,3
Final hit must come from B1,3, hold ↑

You got BLB'ed
From Energy Burst (bd1)
Final hit must come from Energy Burst
Found in her heart chest in the Krypt (Courtyard Cave (-3071,-2738))

Tip: open 5k-8k tier chests to find brutalities AND you can refill them to test your luck.

UPDATE: She seems to have 2-3 hidden brutals that no one has found yet.

Last edited:

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
question about the taunts you unlock, are those random each match, or can you pick the one too use as well?

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I don't know where I've seen this, but in one of her brutalities the drone took the opponent's head and carried it on itself. I think it was a bug or something, but looked oretty cool.looke

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I don't know where I've seen this, but in one of her brutalities the drone took the opponent's head and carried it on itself. I think it was a bug or something, but looked oretty cool.looke
Cassie does a backflip Kick to send the head flying, then the robo catches it

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Boom Bitch is confirmed the easiest one to use to farm Brutalities too when you get to that character tower. It's REALLY consistent. I labbed Cassie for about 2 hours last night and I just absolutely obliterated my first set of character towers. Went pure flawless on the first one. I think I'm getting it girls.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Boom Bitch is confirmed the easiest one to use to farm Brutalities too when you get to that character tower. It's REALLY consistent. I labbed Cassie for about 2 hours last night and I just absolutely obliterated my first set of character towers. Went pure flawless on the first one. I think I'm getting it girls.
YAAAAAAAS QUEEEN

MalevolentFix

She's super satisfying to play on Hitbox. It makes her execution fun af. Like... Ugh if they weren't so expensive I feel like everyone should be able to try this game at least once on one. In those two hours I went from couldn't get 111 xx lowgun to come out to: ji2, 111 xx db1AMP, JI2, S1(Unless female), B2,4 bd3 and making it look easy. By this time next week I will be ready to slay.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
She's super satisfying to play on Hitbox. It makes her execution fun af. Like... Ugh if they weren't so expensive I feel like everyone should be able to try this game at least once on one. In those two hours I went from couldn't get 111 xx lowgun to come out to: ji2, 111 xx db1AMP, JI2, S1(Unless female), B2,4 bd3 and making it look easy. By this time next week I will be ready to slay.
Yeah, I'm sure the input for B2,4 is way less awkward on a hitbox than on a DS4, I still haven't tried it on my stick but I intend to at some point. I'm using my hori commander right now and it's also, much much better.

MalevolentFix

Yeah, I'm sure the input for B2,4 is way less awkward on a hitbox than on a DS4, I still haven't tried it on my stick but I intend to at some point. I'm using my hori commander right now and it's also, much much better.
I can no longer play fighting games on pad lmao my box has ruined me. It feels so cramped and the triggers feel unresponsive. It took me 6 months to acclimate to using one of these but now that I have I can honestly say MK is more fun on a box than on pad lmao. Imagine being able to snap out bf4 motions in just frame timing for example. I played MKX SUPER casually, and I played a lot of INJ2 but my execution was so terrible on pad that I couldn't do anything worth mentioning.

Once I get comfortable with Cassie? I might start hitting locals on the weekend lol

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I can no longer play fighting games on pad lmao my box has ruined me. It feels so cramped and the triggers feel unresponsive. It took me 6 months to acclimate to using one of these but now that I have I can honestly say MK is more fun on a box than on pad lmao. Imagine being able to snap out bf4 motions in just frame timing for example. I played MKX SUPER casually, and I played a lot of INJ2 but my execution was so terrible on pad that I couldn't do anything worth mentioning.

Once I get comfortable with Cassie? I might start hitting locals on the weekend lol
pad=normal controller?

Vslayer

Lead Moderator

Pads are good for certain characters, I feel like it felt good playing Kabal with one, but scarlet feels way better on a stick.