What's new

Cant find Sub Zero on PSN?

UserJuke

Noob
I see it says he is available on the character menu, but I cant find a download link anywhere. Restarted the ps4, checked psn, checked the dlc page. Just Red Hood still.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
If you're in the U.S. you will likely have to wait until 12 noon est or 1. I think that's because that's when the playstation store updates or refreshes. Right now I believe he's only available on PS4 in UK and Xbox everywhere

i love that the subzero multerverse is up, but i can't even play it because i need to unlock him first...

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Yeah he's not there yet. I've tried searching through the store, going through the game , even tried going through the fighter pack and checking the add-ons for the Ultimate version that I don't even have. Teejay is right, he's not going to appear I think until they update the damn store.

I have the whole day off, so it's not a huge deal, but I drug myself outa bed at like 7am for this, lol.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Try playing a ranked/player match if all that other stuff above doesn't work. When Red Hood day came I had the same problems, so I decided to get some online games in to pass the time and on my first match I was paired up with somebody who did have him unlocked, the game desynced and bam, I had Red Hood lol

champdee

Noob
I've played a few... don't have him yet and, yeah @Juggs , had to do the same with redhood..... should be soon.... try uninstalling reinstalling etc, restarting ps4,ertc....

Yeah he's not there yet. I've tried searching through the store, going through the game , even tried going through the fighter pack and checking the add-ons for the Ultimate version that I don't even have. Teejay is right, he's not going to appear I think until they update the damn store.

I have the whole day off, so it's not a huge deal, but I drug myself outa bed at like 7am for this, lol.
I did the same at 615am EST. bc I had to go work. I hate that the store has to update first. Luckily I leave early today. I get to play uninterrupted for a few hours until my girls gets home.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
This blows I have work at 11, I was just hoping to play for like an hour on the day he was supposedly out, fuck me right?

SunsetBlvd

Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA
Not NRS's fault. Frustrating, though.
i agree, but it is NRS's fault for not being transparent about when to expect him. especially when the same thing happened with red hood. it seems weird to me that they can't just tweet something with specific times of when the characters get released in each region..

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
i agree, but it is NRS's fault for not being transparent about when to expect him. especially when the same thing happened with red hood. it seems weird to me that they can't just tweet something with specific times of when the characters get released in each region..
It's been consistent since MKX. They give us the day.

SunsetBlvd

Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA
It's been consistent since MKX. They give us the day.
all im gonna say is that capcom is the worst game company in the world, but they do give exact times for when patches/characters will be released. they consistently fail to actually meet those deadlines and enrage their playerbase constantly, but they do give the time..