What's new

Canon Story and Characters for MK10

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
you didn't think too much...you thought just enough.
The way I wrote things down was so that I could establish what characters should appear...
I really like Kai...But in the end of the day I wanna see Cage be the hero
Yeah, I don't think Kai will replace Cage or anything. I just think he'd be an interesting character to throw in the mix as a successor to the dead Earthrealm defenders.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
All I can say with absolute certainty is that somewhere down the line quan chi is gonna backstab someone. Probably shinnok

The champion should be Cage, (he is the only male hero alive afterall) and also make his f3 6 frames startup.

Also I would love it if Mileena is in the game and Kitana is not =)

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
All I can say with absolute certainty is that somewhere down the line quan chi is gonna backstab someone. Probably shinnok
Quan-Chi is too good a character to waste. He was massively important in the first storyline and should be no less in this one, albeit somewhat differently. I wasn't surprised at all to see that he was the only post MK3 character to make it to MK9. He is involved in the stories of a lot many different characters, and his deceptive and manipulative nature offer limitless potential in terms of story.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol I noticed not a lot of people liked Dairou(the mercenary) but want fatty Bo Rai Cho...lol

Baraka was fine after fighting with Jade (like most characters </3)

You see him again insisting Milly is Khan's heir and should rule after LK bodied him and teamed up with her trying to make kabal leave late in the game.
Yeah, that's right. That part I forgot about, right after LK nearly killed Shao Kahn. So I guess Jade just KOed Baraka.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
Quan's evil mostly because his goal is essentially subjugation of everyone under Quan.

Scorpion is just "I'mma kill dudes." hence why he's neutral. He's got no real interest in shit other than killing dudes named Sub-Zero.

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
OK....So I just got done watching the second season of Legacy (dissapointing).....
I came to the Konclusion that if Lui Kang IS alive in the next game...He's gonna wake up pissed and probably join the brotherhood of shadows........It would be great for some narrative throughout the game's story. But if he is dead then just leave his ass dead.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Either way I'll be hyped for the story. I really hope we see Elder God Raiden at some point, and him doing ridiculous things with that power.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
If respecting the canon story means "everyone has to hold that Sindel bodied half the cast"

then FUCK MK's story. Straight up.