can you block super girl's lazers on reaction

• yes

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • no

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

snort

Noob
Yes, you'll be ducking or pressing back most of the time for your defense. They're fast projectiles in I1 too.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
My argument was never against it being good or bad. I think it's an amazing projectile. I'm aware of its power in the neutral. I only posted to comment on it being possible to react too it.
your response had no context in reality. Just training mode borderline theory fighter stuff. I remember I would do heat zap with Superman after blocking her air trait ( meaning she had to land and "recover") , be well into startup and then still get stuffed out by the ground trait after her "recovery". Felt like I Had Injustice 1 Shazam projectile and I'm Superman lul.

But you prob play supergirl so nice try my man but she's getting nerfed for sure after they sellout of powergirl skins

omooba

fear the moobs
Well think about the fact that if you use her trait in a string it's interruptible. It's obviously not instant. I'm not saying it's not difficult to react too, but its certainly not impossible with good reactions. And by reaction I mean blocking.
the fact that it's interruptable really doesn't mean much regarding reactions that just has to do with frame data. you can interrupt ermac's d1 push but you can't react to raw push. same thing with quan chi's b1,2,rune and you can't react to raw rune

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Got word that bitches were complaining about my bitch.

I am not disappointed.

Duck Superbae on reaction. Why block?

Last edited:

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
A lot of people confuse reactions with reads. If your knowing what the character is about to do and know how to evade or counter I don't see that as a reaction.

Mileena's Tele isn't reactable but after matchup knowledge your gunna get hit alot less. You just know when to block, not really react.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I remember running sets with one of my buddies and it is almost impossible for me to get in with Atrocitous without dex-star.
I found it really hard to get in with superman as well

What I don't get is I would watch better players play against a good Supergirl and never see any laser zoning so I can't learn to get passed it. The lasers are so unreactable

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I remember running sets with one of my buddies and it is almost impossible for me to get in with Atrocitous without dex-star.

What I don't get is I would watch better players play against a good Supergirl and never see any laser zoning so I can't learn to get passed it. The lasers are so unreactable
Get gud

Get Gear :DOGE